A good Cumia tweet to mass report

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
1659654464262.png

oopsie doodles

"THEY CAN'T DO THIS! FUCK! COCK! CUNT! FUCKERS! WHAT THE FUCK!" squealed Andy.

"What now, Andy?"

"I got fucking banned from fucking Twitter fucking AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"Well what did you expect? You tweet about niggers ninety-five times a day."

"I DO NOT! I TWEETED N-STAR-STAR-STAR-STAR-STAR-STAR, NOT NIGGERS! It's a loophole and there's nothing wrong with it!" he cattily hissed.

"So who gives a shit anyway, Andy?" asked his beard.

"I don't even care! HahaHAAAAAAAAAA! Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshit! I'm so over it! Over it! I don't even care"said Andy brattily, like an angry teenage girl. "I don't even care! I'm SO over it!" he swishily proclaimed.

"So what are you doing now?" asked his exasperated beard.

"I'M SETTING UP A NEW ALT ACCOUNT, BITCH! I gotta find my followers and find a new name...Swishy Titfeller...no...Dainty McTicklebottom...no....DAMMIT! ANDY ESPRESSO WAS THE PERFECT FAKE NAME! FUCK! CUNT! COCK!"

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Went through his tweeter. He's totally unhinged. It's entirely black crime news and thinly veiled "n******" tweets. I guess when you went from making millions a year to streaming on catboy.tv you need to blame anyone but yourself.
That's all he's ever done. From the dirty immigrant unloading a truck on his route home, "getting in the way..."
to hairy hippie women cancelling Leave it to Beaver from television 908 years ago.
It never stops with that geriatric hair-plugged homosexual.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I just listening to an old show where Ant was talking about how much he gets off on blocking someone. Like its the ultimate insult.