• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

A good Cumia tweet to mass report

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

maybe kiss you
β€Ž
β€Ž
1659654464262.png

oopsie doodles

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
"THEY CAN'T DO THIS! FUCK! COCK! CUNT! FUCKERS! WHAT THE FUCK!" squealed Andy.

"What now, Andy?"

"I got fucking banned from fucking Twitter fucking AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"Well what did you expect? You tweet about niggers ninety-five times a day."

"I DO NOT! I TWEETED N-STAR-STAR-STAR-STAR-STAR-STAR, NOT NIGGERS! It's a loophole and there's nothing wrong with it!" he cattily hissed.

"So who gives a shit anyway, Andy?" asked his beard.

"I don't even care! HahaHAAAAAAAAAA! Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshit! I'm so over it! Over it! I don't even care"said Andy brattily, like an angry teenage girl. "I don't even care! I'm SO over it!" he swishily proclaimed.

"So what are you doing now?" asked his exasperated beard.

"I'M SETTING UP A NEW ALT ACCOUNT, BITCH! I gotta find my followers and find a new name...Swishy Titfeller...no...Dainty McTicklebottom...no....DAMMIT! ANDY ESPRESSO WAS THE PERFECT FAKE NAME! FUCK! CUNT! COCK!"

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
β€Ž
β€Ž
Went through his tweeter. He's totally unhinged. It's entirely black crime news and thinly veiled "n******" tweets. I guess when you went from making millions a year to streaming on catboy.tv you need to blame anyone but yourself.
That's all he's ever done. From the dirty immigrant unloading a truck on his route home, "getting in the way..."
to hairy hippie women cancelling Leave it to Beaver from television 908 years ago.
It never stops with that geriatric hair-plugged homosexual.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
I just listening to an old show where Ant was talking about how much he gets off on blocking someone. Like its the ultimate insult.