• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A good breakdown of Nana's recent hissy fit along with more footage.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I miss the days when we went full force after Nana, Joe and Norton, i miss those days, it was our golden age, Pat just isn't the same for me.

Speaking for funny is a real tool, but will still watch it later though, any Nana bashing is appreciated.
Pat is my favourite only due to his unrelenting stupidity, he's an abhorrent piece of shit that just can't stop engaging and escalating. But Nana is getting off lightly these days, mainly because he stopped responding and just became a beaten old man who ignored his world tumbling down around him. However, saying that.. his downfall is snowballing at the moment and one hard banzai charge of shithousery might be able to spark the Nana arc up again.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Just pulled up my comfy chair and streamed this to my television. I dunno anything else about the streamer guy, but this was a solid, effective and satisfying 25 minutes of Compound Media trashing. Nana sounded so fucking gay at the 11:40 mark. Holy shit, he may as well have had cum on his lips as he spoke.

G

Pat is my favourite only due to his unrelenting stupidity, he's an abhorrent piece of shit that just can't stop engaging and escalating. But Nana is getting off lightly these days, mainly because he stopped responding and just became a beaten old man who ignored his world tumbling down around him. However, saying that.. his downfall is snowballing at the moment and one hard banzai charge of shithousery might be able to spark the Nana arc up again.
I'm ready when you are, brotherman

Nana sounded so fucking gay at the 11:40 mark.
Whenever he lets his guard down, his latent homosexuality just comes surging to the fore. He can't control it very well anymore, he's constantly giggling, hooting, simpering, prancing and flitting about like he's the secret love child of Paul Lynde and Charles Nelson-Reilly. And he doesn't realize it, but those baby blue outer shirts only serve to accent and emphasize his queerness. In the recent video clips I've seen, he looks like he's about to sprout little wings and start tinkerbell-ing around the room like a little butterfly. Back when he was still occasionally exposed to sunlight, his swarthy complexion and his interest in the trappings of heterosexuality mostly masked his homosexual leanings, but now he's a pale, cotton-soft little faggot queen, always bursting into song and holding his phallic symbol beer in his dainty girlish fingers.

Whenever he lets his guard down, his latent homosexuality just comes surging to the fore. He can't control it very well anymore, he's constantly giggling, hooting, simpering, prancing and flitting about like he's the secret love child of Paul Lynde and Charles Nelson-Reilly. And he doesn't realize it, but those baby blue outer shirts only serve to accent and emphasize his queerness. In the recent video clips I've seen, he looks like he's about to sprout little wings and start tinkerbell-ing around the room like a little butterfly. Back when he was still occasionally exposed to sunlight, his swarthy complexion and his interest in the trappings of heterosexuality mostly masked his homosexual leanings, but now he's a pale, cotton-soft little faggot queen, always bursting into song and holding his phallic symbol beer in his dainty girlish fingers.
Even Jim Norton was creeped out by the way Anthony would do that gay little boy voice.