• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A fat woman has declared war on Honey Badger

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
No, not Jackie. Another one. Jackie, please screenshot this and post it on X as proof of…whatever.

Anyhow, she’s asking for targeted harassment of HB for telling the truth about her appalling appearance. Please ask redditor friends with X accounts to report her.

duplicitous profile picture
IMG_1111.jpeg

endorsement of harassment
IMG_1112.jpeg

Forum Clout
March 26 2021

Stupid bitch blew up in 3 years. White women ain't worth shit

1709605003352.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
March 26 2021

Stupid bitch blew up in 3 years. White women ain't worth shit

View attachment 186134
Bad feet. Low stock even in the good times.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

WHAT DA . I've never even interacted with her lol she must just be going through HBs followers and blocking
View attachment 186136
These people share block lists. There've been times where a Pat ally deleted their account then came back a few days later and like 100 people were already blocked including people who had never heard of them.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
WHAT DA . I've never even interacted with her lol she must just be going through HBs followers and blocking
View attachment 186136
She blocked my vanilla account. I don't think I've so much as said "fuck" on that account. I'm following everyone in the Pattiverse on that account, and this paranoid hog sniffed me out like a truffle.

Just lock down your account, hambeast.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
These people share block lists. There've been times where a Pat ally deleted their account then came back a few days later and like 100 people were already blocked including people who had never heard of them.
I have a lurker account that has zero posts and doesn't follow any accounts. I liked a stalkerchilds xeet once because it already had 20+ likes and figured nobody would dig through the list.

1000010582.jpg