• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A defunct, inactive LLC name > The surname of your husband

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
What a cope. "Robinson Writers" isn't even used anywhere outside of the LLC registration and her inactive twitter handle. Try searching "robinsonwriters" yourself. Rick's LOIING again.
faggggggggg.png

Retarded for 1000x reasons. Hilarious.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
This is one of his dumbest copes.
Most of my friends married late ( mid to late 30s ), and most married people who were also mid to late 30s and had careers.
The women all took the man's last name.
The doctors, lawyers, and people in professions or businesses where the last name implies that one is established just continued to work under their old last names.
They pay taxes under the husband's name, and everything else besides their career uses the husband's surname ( DLs, passports, insurance, titles, etc ).
This is not hard to do and literally millions of couples do it.

What we have here is a case of a Nick who didn't want to be a Tomlinson...for obvious reasons.