A date with samuel delany was the prize at an AIDS benefit raffle

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Does this monster give AIDS to the little boys he fucks with?

432c45fff7d464c1e67f50683d8b031b.jpg

e3348053cd7cce317228b446aa90baa6.jpg

G

Do you look down on your tenants as poor people who make bad decisions just curious
I only have the one property that was left as traditional, that is being renovated not sure what happens when I'm done. Years ago when I started with my 2 multiunit places, of course I looked down on these welfare spics, they were lowlifes on section 8 (whitey taking the gibs through them), but there were some good people. Even the non-white ones I was good to, the good people that is. I had a young black kid whose mother died and he was like 19-20 raising 2 siblings in a one bedroom, I forget, but on multiple occasions I let him skip entire months, I bought the kids gifts at christmas too. He actually got a job at some point as mailman, then a fireman and did good. The 2 kids were still good kids too when they left. I'm not as bad as you think. I was young then too in my mid-to later 20's. The vast majority sucked though.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I only have the one property that was left as traditional, that is being renovated not sure what happens when I'm done. Years ago when I started with my 2 multiunit places, of course I looked down on these welfare spics, they were lowlifes on section 8 (whitey taking the gibs through them), but there were some good people. Even the non-white ones I was good to, the good people that is. I had a young black kid whose mother died and he was like 19-20 raising 2 siblings in a one bedroom, I forget, but on multiple occasions I let him skip entire months, I bought the kids gifts at christmas too. He actually got a job at some point as mailman, then a fireman and did good. The 2 kids were still good kids too when they left. I'm not as bad as you think. I was young then too in my mid-to later 20's. The vast majority sucked though.
Well that's really sweet God bless.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
An opinion from a black non-property owner I can fully support. Look at this old fucking gross pederast bringing diverse groups together.
God quit pretending you are superior, you non white person
The only thing worse than section 8 people is scummy landlords who rent. Section 8 housing

G

God quit pretending you are superior, you non white person

The only thing worse than section 8 people is scummy landlords who rent. Section 8 housing
OK pauper. These section 8 renters were in dumpy nonwhite majority areas. I'd never have done a section 8 in a decent place. So by you're midwit reckoning I should have found a not guaranteed revenue source to service my debt because a guy who likely lives in a shitty studio thinks investors should turn down better value and no hassles to make his poorly educated in these matters feelings not be hurt?

Give me a reason any landlord wouldn't want a guaranteed source of revenue especially in cheaper shitty city neighborhoods? I doubt you could understand this, but trust me section 8 is a waste of taxpayer's resources but sometimes you get lucky and the bloated system works for an individual taxpayer, like the slumlord. Now go get your shinebox.

Edit: no more phone use on posts for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
OK pauper. These section 8 renters were in dumpy nonwhite majority areas. I'd never have done a section 8 in a decent place. So by you're midwit reckoning I should have found a not guaranteed revenue source to service my debt because a guy who likely lives in a shitty studio thinks investors should turn down better value and no hassles to make his poorly educated in these matters feelings not be hurt?

Give me a reason any landlord wouldn't want a guaranteed source of revenue especially in cheaper shitty city neighborhoods? I doubt you could understand this, but trust me section 8 is a waste of taxpayer's resources but sometimes you get lucky and the bloated system works for an individual taxpayer, like the slumlord. Now go get your shinebox.

Edit: no more phone use on posts for me.
You didn’t refute his claim that you aren’t white. I’m glad you’ve come to terms with your moorish ancestry.