• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Closer Look at the Vincent D’Onofrio Blocking

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
On the night of August 22nd, 2019, Mr. Tomlinson publishes yet another TDS hot-take blog post to his website:
NoticeOfBlogPost.PNG
(A)

Professor 1.2 sought to educate the masses on the history behind the phrase “drinking the Kool-Aid,” lest humanity be doomed to repeat Jonestown, but, this time, on a national scale...Jonesmerica!
BlogPost13Trumps.PNG
(A)

The post received considerably more engagement than usual (a whopping 40 Likes from 56,000 followers).

Early the next morning, Mr. Tomlinson tweets the article several more times for more dopamine hits, eventually tagging a blue-check user named David M. Weissman.
PigTagsDavid1.PNG
(A)

Since banned for fighting with Palestine supporters, David M. Weissman was riding high on Twitter at the time. With a blue check and 320,000 followers, he regularly rubbed internet elbows with outspoken liberal celebrities such as Sarah Silverman, Chelsea Clinton, and Vincent D’Onofrio, largely thanks to his unusual background as a Jewish 10-year United States military veteran and “former MAGA troll.”
David3.PNG
David4.PNG
(A)
David1.PNG
David2.PNG
(A)

Mr. Weissman and Mr. D’Onofrio were @mentioned together thousands of times (L). It is almost certain Patrick’s tagging of Weissman is what got Vincent’s attention, as the two had never interacted, and Patrick had been reduced to no-checkitude by this time.
D'OnofrioCollage.png

It should be mentioned that Mr. D’Onofrio shares many beliefs with Patrick, but not as extreme. For example, he agreed with the opinion that the Covington kids should “suffer” and be forcefully re-educated in “diversity” (A) for having the gall to be wearing a MAGA hat and smirking in the presence of a stolen valor Native American, but he did stop short of Patrick’s position that Trump supporters, male or female, should have their citizenship revoked, their property seized, be disowned by their families, beaten, thrown in prison, raped, and executed.

Not punched off
VincentD'OnofrioPast Beliefs1.jpg

Later that morning, Vincent D’Onofrio apparently reads the blog post and makes a one-tweet response to Patrick's Trump tweet. Judging from Pat and others' posts, even Mr. D’Onofrio considered the post “hyperbolic” and “sci-fi.”

A sample of Patrick's blog post:
BlogPostEndingEveryoneDiesSpoiler.PNG

Literally everyone dies, y'all

Sci-fi
Infer1.PNG
(A; A)

Hyperbole
Reference10-06-2020VictoryLapI'MRIGHTMEMEME.PNG
(A)
Reference10-06-2020VictoryLapI'MRIGHTMEMEMEGif Typo.PNG
(A)
Patrick S. Tomlinson: right atll [sic] the time.

Mr. Tomlinson, famous for taking criticism well, responds with a weaselly tweet about how the tweet itself didn’t mention Trump, though the tweet features an embedded image with “TRUMP” in giant letters, and links to an article in which Mr. Tomlinson writes “Trump” twelve times
FirstContact0.PNG
(A)

See? No Trump mention *points at temple*
PigTagsDavid1.PNG

Article Image.jpg

Mr. Tomlinson can't help but brag that he is talking with a fellow celebrity:
StillGotIt.PNG
(A)

Five minutes after cuntily Technicality Tomlinson-ing Mr. D’onofrio, checkless riff raff Patrick presents his argument for consideration and concludes that, yes, his argument is correct.
FirstContact1.PNG

FirstContact2.PNG
(A)

Mr. D’Onofrio deletes his tweet to Patrick and blocks him upon realizing what a bloviating jackass he is, causing Mr. Tomlinson to declare victory:
VictoryLapImmediate.PNG
(A)

Peter Porker? Frankenfurter Half-Castle?
VictoryLapImmediateRatio.PNG
(A)

Mr. Tomlinson has continued doing victory laps on his taxpayer- and mother-in-law-funded scooter for years:
2YearsLaterYesAboutTrump.PNG
(A)
Reference1-10-2020.PNG
(A)
Reference10-06-2020VictoryLap.PNG
(A)
Reference10-06-2020VictoryLapI'MRIGHTMEMEME.PNG

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He used a phrase from the 70s and lost his shit when people under 35 didn’t understand it so he like a typical sperg wrote a long winded blog about it. That’s why he wrote it - he felt he had to explain to all these clueless young people a late 70s news event and they are stupid for not understanding his boomer talk.

HOW DARE THEY NOT UNDERSTAND MY DECADES OLD REFERENCE?!?!

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
He used a phrase from the 70s and lost his shit when people under 35 didn’t understand it so he like a typical sperg wrote a long winded blog about it. That’s why he wrote it - he felt he had to explain to all these clueless young people a late 70s news event and they are stupid for not understanding his boomer talk.

I was going to make a joke here but then I remembered that I'm in my mid 30s.

Fawk!

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
"Mr. D’Onofrio shares many beliefs with Patrick [...] but he did stop short of Patrick’s position that Trump supporters, male or female, should have their citizenship revoked, their property seized, be disowned by their families, beaten, thrown in prison, raped, and executed."

Fucking ribs. It never gets old what a fat maniac he is.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s such a jackass. If he has a discussion with Kingpin (not typing his entire gay name out) and ended at that he’d jerk himself off for a celebrity liking him. When he has a discussion with Kingpin where he gets blocked he jerks himself off at being a firebrand. How can you possibly reason with someone who believes their point is ALWAYS right, and no matter how you react to the situation, wether it be agreeing, walking away, or disagreeing, he will once again ALWAYS come out as the correct one.

I have said this before but people with no humility piss me off. I love when people are able to go “Oh ok actually I was wrong.” Patrick doesn’t have a single cell in his body capable of that. Not even one where he goes “Ok i was wrong about X but I STILL am right about Y”. No, he is just right 100% of the time. (Because he keeps his eyes open and he reads…He reads, John?)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s such a jackass. If he has a discussion with Kingpin (not typing his entire gay name out) and ended at that he’d jerk himself off for a celebrity liking him. When he has a discussion with Kingpin where he gets blocked he jerks himself off at being a firebrand. How can you possibly reason with someone who believes their point is ALWAYS right, and no matter how you react to the situation, wether it be agreeing, walking away, or disagreeing, he will once again ALWAYS come out as the correct one.

I have said this before but people with no humility piss me off. I love when people are able to go “Oh ok actually I was wrong.” Patrick doesn’t have a single cell in his body capable of that. Not even one where he goes “Ok i was wrong about X but I STILL am right about Y”. No, he is just right 100% of the time. (Because he keeps his eyes open and he reads…He reads, John?)
I take great offense that he didn’t refer to him as Pyle or Private Pyle because it’s obvious he’s never seen “Full Metal Jacket” because he can only watch cape shit tv / films made to sell merchandise.

It’s been said before but the actual smart people don’t believe they are always right and are interested in learning why they could be wrong about something and learning as much as possible - not pigs dumb “I know everything and I’m never wrong” retard nonsense.

The smartest people are always learning and looking to know more - they are curious and passionate about learning more about a subject they’re interested in.

I remember Norm joked about getting shit because he was taking about the “I believe the science” types yet even though the top science people over the years have had to change their thoughts on “further review” of things - a lot of what they say is a belief or hypothesis at the time but could change once they have more information. I remember when the top scientists claimed Covid would die in the summer months due to the heat.

Of course some in the media ran with “NORM MACDONALD DOESNT BELIEVE IN SCIENCE, WHAT A DUMMY!” For just pointing out “the science” changes.

And Pat is fat.

Forum Clout

Fuck you child, you either agree Mannix is the best TV show or you're stupid.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

"Mr. D’Onofrio shares many beliefs with Patrick [...] but he did stop short of Patrick’s position that Trump supporters, male or female, should have their citizenship revoked, their property seized, be disowned by their families, beaten, thrown in prison, raped, and executed."

Fucking ribs. It never gets old what a fat maniac he is.
It really irks me that no journalist (including Josiah) ever pulled up any of these statements and asked for clarification. Obviously he would just sperg out and accuse the journalist of working with the trolls, but dammit I want to hear that spergout