A bat got in my house last night

G

C185C332-22ED-426D-A684-38D7195EF7D3.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It's 1/100 fat retard. If you get bit, kill the bat and take it for testing. If negative avoid yourself the hassle of getting 8 very painful shots

I went down a rabbithole of watching videos of people with rabies on YouTube a while back. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Apparently it’s pretty common in India still. Another reason to never visit that shithole.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Where do you guys live that there are so many bats around? I remember seeing that bridge in Austin that all the bats famously fly to, while visiting in 2016, but I have never seen a bat in SoCal or anywhere else. Creepy lil buggers.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Next time fill bath tub at least half full and leave bathroom door open, apparently they try to get some water but hit side then drown, I've got four that way
Ohhhh. So that's why they're called BAThs.

I worked on marketing a rabies vaccine. Apparently they can cause microcuts on your skin and if their saliva gets in there, you got the rabies. I'd recommend playing it safe and getting checked out.
XOXO

Where do you guys live that there are so many bats around? I remember seeing that bridge in Austin that all the bats famously fly to, while visiting in 2016, but I have never seen a bat in SoCal or anywhere else. Creepy lil buggers.
They are pretty much everywhere. I can see them in my garden all the time around dusk. Fast little fuckers.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Ohhhh. So that's why they're called BAThs.

I worked on marketing a rabies vaccine. Apparently they can cause microcuts on your skin and if their saliva gets in there, you got the rabies. I'd recommend playing it safe and getting checked out.
XOXO
Are they working on a vaccine for the other closely related deadly incurable disease rabbis?