• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

8AM in Milwaukee and piggy is still concerned with what people much more successful than him are doing

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Once again, he has no core principles or beliefs. If there wasn’t a huge pop-culture anti-billionaire movement, he’d be sucking these guys off for going to space.

He hates Elon because he can’t be him. So transparent, so obvious.

Hey Patrick, nobody likes you - not even when you pander. You’re going to die fat and alone

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s telling how much he HATES anyone successful. He can’t even bring himself to praise the people in his own circle without making it about him and trying to get them to get him a top position. He’s a massive failure in life and seeing anyone doing well makes him furious. This is child like behavior which is because he’s mentally still a loser teenager.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He can’t even bring himself to praise the people in his own circle without making it about him

I remember not long ago he tweeted something like "I like when my peers do well and have success because I know when it's my turn, they'll be right there celebrating for me too".

Crazy cunt always finds a way to make it about himself.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Fun fact - in 2014 I was invited by a good friend to stay on Necker for 5 days. We had dinner with Branson a couple of times. I also had schoolfriends who hung out with his kids Holly and Sam. There you go, Fat. One of the autists who calls you fat on the internet has eaten with one of the billionaires whose vanity space trip makes you so angry. Have a good weekend (that's no different to every other day for you, you unemployed failure) Pig.
I was there too, this little rich guy came in and started making everyone feel uncomfortable till I stepped in and told him to back off, this isn’t your show!

he left and everybody, including Brandon, stood up and clapped.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
You children fail to realize if Musk would just make Pat CEO of his company and gave him every single penny he has Pat could use his working scientific knowledge to actually take Space X to the next level. Just wait quietly for the death Squad, child.

He is the world fucking person in the world. I think it’s a good idea not to dump chemicals in the water supply. Also China, India, and a bunch of other crappy countries need to be held accountable for their environmental records. But to arrogantly think that man can some how stop something that is a natural occurrence of the planet’s cycle is crazy. Fuck this Fat pig. I hope he wraps his car around a utility pole.