• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

800 pages

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I wonder how that ranks among other lolcow threads, top 10 of all time?

Patrick's thread is always on the front page of the lolcow section on there and if you look at the other established threads, most of them are from 2016 or earlier. Patrick's thread has accumulated 4M views in just a couple of years. I'd say he's easily one of the most prominent lolcows on there now.

Caver deserves many a jacuzzi bj for making the effort to post that thread when he did. It's ensured pig will live on as a lolcow for generations.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Definitely one of the most active ones, constantly bumped to frontpage.

He's 25th from the top of the Lolcow forum, but this includes lolcows with multiple archived threads like John Flynt. So he's definitely top 20. He's above notable lolcows Maddox and Cosmo Wright.
I know Maddox kinda hit the wall several years ago, is he still embarrassing himself that much in recent times? I know about the Masterson lawsuit and stuff but don't remember the timeframe.

Forum Clout
I know Maddox kinda hit the wall several years ago, is he still embarrassing himself that much in recent times? I know about the Masterson lawsuit and stuff but don't remember the timeframe.
The downfall of Maddox was almost identical to the downfall of Opie and Anthony within a much shorter and more volatile timeframe it's incredible.

To recap: Maddox and Dick Masterson started the Biggest Question in the Universe. The first 2 months or so of the show was great, it was basically toilet humor and the same shock jock bro shit but Dick was noticeably more funny than Maddox and it seemed that his problems tended to win more often. On occasion Maddox would win with a "real issue" but he was getting more and more jealous and instead of trying to be funny, he would research more and more real issues and start to get butthurt and argue his positions without any sense of humor.

Maddox is an ultra liberal and his main schtick was shitting on Trump and also Ron Paul, who Dick loved as a contrarian libertarian. But the point was that Dick was funny and Maddox wasn't so the fans starting shitting on Maddox, Maddox of course pulling the Cumia and blaming it on politics, doubling down on his orange man bad position that just was tiresome to listen to. Originally they would each bring 2 problems and talk 10-15 minutes each. Maddox would start most episodes, talk for 20 mins, Dick would bring his problem for 10, and Maddox would drag his second problem and close out the show. Dick still won pretty much every episode just by being funnier.

Eventually on their bonus Biggest Solution in the Universe, Maddox pulled the biggest bitch move when Dick's solution was GPS, which he told Maddox on the phone on his way there, and Maddox undercut him by changing his solution to satellites. The death of the show was spelled when Maddox once again brought one of his shitty serious problem and Dick goes "I thought this was a comedy podcast". And he was right. Just like OnA, it just stopped being funny.

Maddox is still definitely a faggot. Not just suing Dick, who's definitely an asshole but the kind of asshole you want to hang out with and get wasted, but also Asterios who was a huge fan favorite guest on the podcast. All they did was lightly troll Maddox on the internet the same way he would weaponize his fans against shit he didn't like. I don't think anyone really follows Maddox, I'm not sure who his audience is supposed to be because he's a whiny liberal but he's also a free speech guy and the same type of person to get cancelled for calling someone a retard. He's like the anti Anthony Cumia, except less middle eastern.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Piggy's thread gained 801 of its 806 pages since April 7th, 2021, when he subpoenaed Null.

Let's hear from Minc Law:

*points at temple*

Brinton, comment?

0zkzf6k6gmu61.jpg

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Patrick's thread is always on the front page of the lolcow section on there and if you look at the other established threads, most of them are from 2016 or earlier. Patrick's thread has accumulated 4M views in just a couple of years. I'd say he's easily one of the most prominent lolcows on there now.

Caver deserves many a jacuzzi bj for making the effort to post that thread when he did. It's ensured pig will live on as a lolcow for generations.
Go into recent posts in almost any other thread and you'll find patposting references or Patso display photos. He's kind of a big deal over there.