• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

8 years?!?! Wow!

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Eight years on and ol' Andy Espresso is still wearing two shirts and still nervously, anxiously tittering his way through his unbearable, barely-watched little podcasts. No real celebrity would be caught dead anywhere near him, and even D-list degenerate scumbags like Artie Lange and Jim Norton don't associate with him anymore. Not knowing what else to do and lacking the balls to go full MAGAtard, he books whatever F-list losers he can cajole into providing him with content, as he sits there hugging himself and fake-happy giggling at everything like a complete retard. And all because he just couldn't stop tweeting about niggers.

G

Isn't that the room the pedo blew bobo in? They just painted the orange walls blue?

VibratingAnalEgg

β€Ž
β€Ž
8 years of embarrassment and failure. How are those Ron and Anthony t-shirts coming along, faggot? Legion of Skanks on Compound -- remember that? Where the fuck is my Mike Finoia podcast???? Remember Dick Cream Guy??????? Remember the Davey Mac Show? How about Keith the Cop's cavalcade of errors. Is the app fixed yet? Remember the RSS feed that was open to anyone to list to, without an account, for 2-3 years? Remember promising the Wiffle Ball Bat Challenge???? Remember the Anthony and Artie Show????? Remember that short guy and his fat wife?????????? Remember Aaron Berg??????? Remember talking to big time celebrities such as some fag from The Sopranos, Joe Devito and Joe Curry???????????? Remember the Cumia family sing-along episode???? Remember fun?????? Does anyone remember laughter????????? Does Roe Cumia remember her sons????? Oh wait, she's dead. Does anyone remember "haha holyshitting" through every fucking interview?

Of course not.

The only funny thing I remember from this entire disastrous venture is Greggshells, Colin spilling his drink and Davey Mac jerking off Bobo. 8 years of absolute garbage. The fact that he isn't hanging by a rope with his pants at his ankles is a miracle in itself. Fucking fag.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🀣🀣🀣
β€Ž
β€Ž
Holy shit. I had to look it up. He got fired in 2014. Thought it couldn't have been that long, must have been 2018 or around then.

Pathetic he couldn't capitalize at all from anti-cancel culture or the rise of Trump. I guess they already had Milo so the right didn't want to elevate another queen.
He probably did slightly because he had Gavin. Don’t forget Gavin had milo and all those faggots on his show before and during their peak popularity. The proud boys were also founded on child sodomy media. Of course, he then lost Gavin, after losing legion of skanks. So he promptly lost whatever he gained.

G

Holy shit. I had to look it up. He got fired in 2014. Thought it couldn't have been that long, must have been 2018 or around then.

Pathetic he couldn't capitalize at all from anti-cancel culture or the rise of Trump. I guess they already had Milo so the right didn't want to elevate another queen.
He was on a good trajectory...he hosted Infowars for Alex Jones...palled around with Fox news and Hannity. All of that seems to be a distant memory now.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
β€Ž
β€Ž
He was on a good trajectory...he hosted Infowars for Alex Jones...palled around with Fox news and Hannity. All of that seems to be a distant memory now.
The only big name that bothers with him on occasion is Rogan. He’s lost everyone else.

Joe DeVito is the only person on FOX who still comes on the show but with less frequency.

G

I feel like Gavin is a fed. He’s always adjacent to these events but never present.
Thats actually more plausible. I also think they confiscated/stole Vice from him after they got him compromised. He may have been owned ever since. His Scottish dad is also sus. I know Alex Jones's dad was in deep state government shit.

Doctor Coom

β€Ž
Does anyone know if he got paid out the rest of his Sirius contract when he got fired?

Hard to believe his last check from Sirius was over 8 years ago
I highly doubt it, embarrassing the company by tweeting about savage niggers seems like a textbook example of a for cause firing. I also imagine if he did he would have been unbearably smug about it on his way out the door.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Gavin McInnes on his streams sounds nervous as fuck after people getting sentences for Jan6. They will come for him. He is already defending himself 'preemptively' lol.

Leaders of the Oath Keepers were prosecuted for Jan 6, despite not being in DC at the time. Gavin has to be worried the Proud Boys mean he's always one RICO case away from a federal prison.

CorradoSoprano4

β€Ž
β€Ž
Does anyone know if he got paid out the rest of his Sirius contract when he got fired?

Hard to believe his last check from Sirius was over 8 years ago
He most definitely did not get paid out the rest of his contract. There had to be a cluasule regarding conduct somewhere in his contract.

The stupid fucking nigger was making 3m/year and still couldn't behave. Nice business decision, stupid.