7-11 asking for Ukraine donations.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I was just there and the fella asked if I wanted to round up the total price to donate to Ukraine. I paused and said "идинахуй" very fluently. Which must look odd because I'm clearly not Russian seeing as I'm a light brown colored Puerto Rican. He obviously has no idea what I said, neither did anyone else, but I found it funny that I could so blatantly and rudely dismiss a donation without anyone being the wiser.

How's everyone's Saturday going?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
How's everyone's Saturday going?

smokin da weed mon

rasta3.jpg

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I was working at a gas station while in college when 9/11 happened. There was a jar on the counter the next day taking donations for the victims. Never said where it was going or who was getting it... After about a month and hundreds in donations the jar was gone. Found it in the office garbage of the street shitter owner, empty. Assistant manager told me he had put it into the store deposit to the bank and he would be finding a place to send the check.

Never did get an update on that despite asking several times. He's probably still looking for a place to send that check to this day.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I was working at a gas station while in college when 9/11 happened. There was a jar on the counter the next day taking donations for the victims. Never said where it was going or who was getting it... After about a month and hundreds in donations the jar was gone. Found it in the office garbage of the street shitter owner, empty. Assistant manager told me he had put it into the store deposit to the bank and he would be finding a place to send the check.

Never did get an update on that despite asking several times. He's probably still looking for a place to send that check to this day.
...this is a scam you could pull everywhere for Ukraine if you had the fortitude to try it. Maybe same with BLM back when St. George died

Stent

swatchsticker
Some old lady in the UK killed herself because the charities kept phoning her for money. Nearly every charity is run like a profitable business just taking in free money at this point.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
If you're not grifting right along with these ridiculous psy-ops, are you really any better than the common mark?

I'd go out with a fucking Ukraine flag draped on me with a bucket if I lived near liberal marks.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Some old lady in the UK killed herself because the charities kept phoning her for money. Nearly every charity is run like a profitable business just taking in free money at this point.
they shut down everything Trump related but something as rebellious as Green Peace get to operate for like 50 years, taking in donations all over the world with the banking system's support? something isnt right about all this