• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

67 year old fat nigger leaves his clothes on the floor like a total slob

G

I seriously hate him. I hope someone throws a huge rock at him at his next "performance"

9a9e78870a0792bf445248f1e8dc74d9.jpg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how the Cumia brothers still dress like children, flinging their "clothes" all over the floor and wearing the same shit every single day for years on end. Emotionally stunted degenerates.
Not to mention, sniggering about the fact that she doesn’t notice that he’s a lazy bitch.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Surprised there's no CPAP.
Could have spent the guitar money on a nice oak bedroom set, something he could pass on to Layla. Oh well.

What's with the Cumia boys and the clothes on the floor? I recall Anthony talking about not putting clothes in the hamper. My son just started walking and he knows to put clothes in the fucking hamper.

Anyway, it's nice to see Joe with all this time on his hands while the electric meter is spinning like a fucking top