• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

6 out of the 20 posts on the front of Lit Crit are by one poster.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know where or how this Bam boomia thing started. Is boomia mad that bam isn’t taking as much advantage of the system as she can? Is he mad at her for taking from the system? I’m wildly confused on this one. Either way, stealing money from the government is always a plus in my book.

G

I don’t know where or how this Bam boomia thing started. Is boomia mad that bam isn’t taking as much advantage of the system as she can? Is he mad at her for taking from the system? I’m wildly confused on this one. Either way, stealing money from the government is always a plus in my book.
I'm mad that you think the government taking like 15 plus percent of your income every year allegedly for you is considered by you as "stealing from the government" lol. That's your money in your SS account and getting it early is a wise move if eligible. Welfare and ssi are not your money, but rather other taxpayer's money and that's unfair to them, but if you were crippled at 55 from a bad back, why not take your cash out when you need it?

I'm mad that you think the government taking like 15 plus percent of your income every year allegedly for you is considered by you as "stealing from the government" lol. That's your money in your SS account and getting it early is a wise move if eligible. Welfare and ssi are not your money, but rather other taxpayer's money and that's unfair to them, but if you were crippled at 55 from a bad back, why not take your cash out when you need it?
It's YOUR cash. Get it when YOU need it. It's MY cash and I need it NOW. Call JG Wentworth 877-CASH-NOW !!!

Gay Faggot.

I don’t believe in having a government. Obviously, I don’t like it. The reality is, we’re funding the murder and trafficking of children. In the post you quoted, I say I don’t know what you were bitching about. You then proceed to answer it by acting as if I knew what you were bitching about. Being upset someone is taking advantage of a system is retarded. Stop thinking people won’t do it. The only way to fix any of it is to simply not have it. How many thousands of years of having similar systems and them inevitably failing does it take? None of this shit should exist.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
@Nikki's Prolapsed Anus is trying to position himself as the very thing he derides. He wants that forum clout so bad, but he can't wrap his head around the fact that he needs to actually produce funny content to do that.

"Fuck these forum celebrities that everyone likes for reasons I can't comprehend," @Nikki's Prolapsed Anus yelled to his mom from across their studio apartment

Seriously, fuck you, faggot

G

I don’t believe in having a government. Obviously, I don’t like it. The reality is, we’re funding the murder and trafficking of children. In the post you quoted, I say I don’t know what you were bitching about. You then proceed to answer it by acting as if I knew what you were bitching about. Being upset someone is taking advantage of a system is retarded. Stop thinking people won’t do it. The only way to fix any of it is to simply not have it. How many thousands of years of having similar systems and them inevitably failing does it take? None of this shit should exist.
My point in taking it back early is exactly that. Sorry if I was unclear.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Your plan is to shit up the forum with thread after thread calling me unfunny? Hilarious. Top quality humor. I don't know what I did to have you turn against me. And no, I'm not bothered by any of this, your posts are just starting to get annoying. I don't not acknowledge them because I'm "scared". I just don't want to contribute to more infighting when we should all be focusing on Pat. If you're really going to stop this shit if I admit to being unfunny, then fine. I'm unfunny. You got me. An unfunny man posts on the Internet. Gasp! nobody cares, dude. Your Cumia video was funny, and you've posted some funny Pat things. Post more of that. Let's put all this behind us please.
Danposting just doesn't tickle the prostate like Boomiaposting. Too vanilla.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
6g5hxm.jpg

I knew he would respond with a paragraph, and he didn’t disappoint

G

Typical Merican 'libertardian"

1_2_m_8d6b602e-a14b-40a9-b6ef-6485c3077ee4_grande.png

G

I’m going to assume you’re kidding. If not, you need to reevaluate your political understanding. If you think by me explicitly stating I don’t believe in having government, means I’m a libertarian, you’re a LIBTARD!!!!!!
i honestly just skimmed quickly thru this whole thread...didn't catch the nuance of your arguments, i just go to stereotypes for these things.

Gay Faggot.

i honestly just skimmed quickly thru this whole thread...didn't catch the nuance of your arguments, i just go to stereotypes for these things.
Stereotypes are true, 90% of the time. I do the same thing.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Not in a million years could Boomia pull off a bit character.
I agree with the Boomia specifically part

What I'm saying is that that gavone has enough people to make patrick pig cakes, he probably has Boomia Jr working the NPA hustle.

He got his balls broken a little bit, a little bit by Dan and is working some real greaseball shit with the gavone family alts.

Just sayin.

G

Clearly she's upset by my questions and simping for her doesn't help.

So I'm at fault because I passed on true information to your clearly inaccurate post. OK the point is while you're insulting guys that worked at back breaking jobs who found ways to add 2000-3000 to their income per month from 100s of thousands they paid in and conflating it to welfare what should I say, "yea it's smart to be taxed and not get your money back". So you are crazy, you live in the system by having a social worker and running to state funded mental hospitals, but you won't take money you paid in because you're proud and earn so much more. OK you're the smart one in an apartment not an 800k house like my ex-coworkers that got disability they funded that literally pays their mortgage and keeps their 4500 a month pension for other stuff. There are no means tests for SSDI, there are no referrals, you were being looked at as a crazy, broke ass, loon. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

And do I talk about that? I mentioned that because you compared your job at CVS to me doing nothing. I didn't come from "rich" parents and end up broke. I guess my privilege made good decisions easy. Now just post nudes, that way you can beat me lol.

So explaining the rationale to a system with 40 volumes worth of War and Peace sized law can be done how? In 7 words? What I originally told her was valuable for a lunatic that can't stay employed. She could get her disability at a decent month if she actually did make good money in her past and she could return to work when able. What's her better play?
🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Boomia...