• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

6 out of the 20 posts on the front of Lit Crit are by one poster.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Clearly she's upset by my questions and simping for her doesn't help.

So I'm at fault because I passed on true information to your clearly inaccurate post. OK the point is while you're insulting guys that worked at back breaking jobs who found ways to add 2000-3000 to their income per month from 100s of thousands they paid in and conflating it to welfare what should I say, "yea it's smart to be taxed and not get your money back". So you are crazy, you live in the system by having a social worker and running to state funded mental hospitals, but you won't take money you paid in because you're proud and earn so much more. OK you're the smart one in an apartment not an 800k house like my ex-coworkers that got disability they funded that literally pays their mortgage and keeps their 4500 a month pension for other stuff. There are no means tests for SSDI, there are no referrals, you were being looked at as a crazy, broke ass, loon. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

And do I talk about that? I mentioned that because you compared your job at CVS to me doing nothing. I didn't come from "rich" parents and end up broke. I guess my privilege made good decisions easy. Now just post nudes, that way you can beat me lol.

So explaining the rationale to a system with 40 volumes worth of War and Peace sized law can be done how? In 7 words? What I originally told her was valuable for a lunatic that can't stay employed. She could get her disability at a decent month if she actually did make good money in her past and she could return to work when able. What's her better play?

I admire your persistence. Plus I admittedly went for the easy joke. Can you blame me?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Clearly she's upset by my questions and simping for her doesn't help.

So I'm at fault because I passed on true information to your clearly inaccurate post. OK the point is while you're insulting guys that worked at back breaking jobs who found ways to add 2000-3000 to their income per month from 100s of thousands they paid in and conflating it to welfare what should I say, "yea it's smart to be taxed and not get your money back". So you are crazy, you live in the system by having a social worker and running to state funded mental hospitals, but you won't take money you paid in because you're proud and earn so much more. OK you're the smart one in an apartment not an 800k house like my ex-coworkers that got disability they funded that literally pays their mortgage and keeps their 4500 a month pension for other stuff. There are no means tests for SSDI, there are no referrals, you were being looked at as a crazy, broke ass, loon. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

And do I talk about that? I mentioned that because you compared your job at CVS to me doing nothing. I didn't come from "rich" parents and end up broke. I guess my privilege made good decisions easy. Now just post nudes, that way you can beat me lol.

So explaining the rationale to a system with 40 volumes worth of War and Peace sized law can be done how? In 7 words? What I originally told her was valuable for a lunatic that can't stay employed. She could get her disability at a decent month if she actually did make good money in her past and she could return to work when able. What's her better play?
I don't associate with welfare people like you do. I know nothing about the system. You win, you're richer than some person thousands of miles away that you'll never meet. Hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

G

I don't associate with welfare people like you do. I know nothing about the system. You win, you're richer than some person thousands of miles away that you'll never meet. Hope that makes you feel better about yourself.
Again you filthy, insane, nigger how are people taking money they paid in welfare people? You run to the welfare system by going to social workers and hospitals. Nobody who I know who took disability is a welfare scag that ever had a "social worker". That's weakness and the definition of a welfare person, but yea make this a point about me saying "I'm richer" than you. I get it you were a fake model, a society girl, mental ill, you're a hero and I'm a zero, without a social worker, welfare benefits, or a rental I live in.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Again you filthy, insane, nigger how are people taking money they paid in welfare people? You run to the welfare system by going to social workers and hospitals. Nobody who I know who took disability is a welfare scag that ever had a "social worker". That's weakness and the definition of a welfare person, but yea make this a point about me saying "I'm richer" than you. I get it you were a fake model, a society girl, mental ill, you're a hero and I'm a zero, without a social worker, welfare benefits, or a rental I live in.
i spent my money on 2 private university degrees without financial aid or debt, traveling around the world, and tons of medical treatment. yeah they assign you a social worker when you're in the hospital so what. so instead of investing in property i've had experiences, and will continue to make that choice instead of the headache of owning a house. go ahead and shit on me for that.

G

i spent my money on 2 private university degrees without financial aid or debt, traveling around the world, and tons of medical treatment. yeah they assign you a social worker when you're in the hospital so what. so instead of investing in property i've had experiences, and will continue to make that choice instead of the headache of owning a house. go ahead and shit on me for that.
They didn't teach you about the shift key at those universities did they? I've traveled all over the world too, had my school paid for by my job so no debt and very little out of pocket cost, and never had a social worker assigned to me. I have homes in 3 countries, the last one I won't mention because, why should I. I get plenty of experiences too, good ones with a purpose beyond vanity. We took the kids to see the eclipse in 2017 and will again in 2024, we've visited the big natural landmarks and national parks. These aren't either/or choices. Home ownership, even a single one builds wealth, with high inflation and so much speculating in equities, real estate, that turns a profit above carrying cost with long term equity gains can fund a lifestyle so yea I consider it a good choice.

Edit: You aren't trash, but you are a nigger, though a better, lighter, model lol. I was only telling you SSDI is not welfare. I have awhile myself to decide and I'm thinking it's time for me to file mine thanks to covid, why not get back what I put in. Problem is I'm not really disabled, but I also don't think at 50 plus my work is going to get easier. I'll need a disability first. I have all the repetitive stress shit that people get, it's inconvenient while working, but if I thought I could get my family an extra 4500 a month why wouldn't I? I paid in a ton.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
They didn't teach you about the shift key at those universities did they? I've traveled all over the world too, had my school paid for by my job so no debt and very little out of pocket cost, and never had a social worker assigned to me. I have homes in 3 countries, the last one I won't mention because, why should I. I get plenty of experiences too, good ones with a purpose beyond vanity. We took the kids to see the eclipse in 2017 and will again in 2024, we've visited the big natural landmarks and national parks. These aren't either/or choices. Home ownership, even a single one builds wealth, with high inflation and so much speculating in equities, real estate, that turns a profit above carrying cost with long term equity gains can fund a lifestyle so yea I consider it a good choice.

Edit: You aren't trash, but you are a nigger, though a better, lighter, model lol. I was only telling you SSDI is not welfare. I have awhile myself to decide and I'm thinking it's time for me to file mine thanks to covid, why not get back what I put in. Problem is I'm not really disabled, but I also don't think at 50 plus my work is going to get easier. I'll need a disability first. I have all the repetitive stress shit that people get, it's inconvenient while working, but if I thought I could get my family an extra 4500 a month why wouldn't I? I paid in a ton.
fine. it's all good. i've kept up the mirage of being a rich person so adamantly because my parents cut me off at 16 when i started modeling. i've been on my own, had ups and downs, and don't make the wisest decisions. i would love to be in your position but that's not in the cards for me. gotta deal with the hand i was dealt.

6g5hxm.jpg

G

Take the SSDI and then flitter around going back to work 6 months on 3 months off, you keep the SSDI when you do it. It's your money, it likely won't make your retirement at the rate they spend it coming in. That was my only point and oh it's not welfare.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Take the SSDI and then flitter around going back to work 6 months on 3 months off, you keep the SSDI when you do it. It's your money, it likely won't make your retirement at the rate they spend it coming in. That was my only point and oh it's not welfare.
i figure i've got another good 2 years in me before i become disabled again. i really like my job, just started going back into the office after covid and it's so much better than sitting in my bedroom all day. but disability is a possibility, my parents always encouraged me to do it but i'm was just too stubborn and didn't understand what it was about.

G

I only bought the rentals starting 5 years ago or so. We had 2 houses before that a summer one and our regular one. Both were good buys, then we bought the first "Airbnb" one it earned way more than carrying costs, and we added a few more. We now only have mortgages on 2 properties as we shifted the others onto the higher equity properties. Nothing I've done at 45 plus couldn't have been done by a 25 year old, except the original Jersey properties that I sold for massive profit based on your meme, but sure blame me for that.

I only bought the rentals starting 5 years ago or so. We had 2 houses before that a summer one and our regular one. Both were good buys, then we bought the first "Airbnb" one it earned way more than carrying costs, and we added a few more. We now only have mortgages on 2 properties as we shifted the others onto the higher equity properties. Nothing I've done at 45 plus couldn't have been done by a 25 year old, except the original Jersey properties that I sold for massive profit based on your meme, but sure blame me for that.
The only thing I’m blaming you for is being my favorite poster and podcaster. Best of both worlds.
2A5B5E2D-3503-4D85-9F0F-0DE872D46AD5.jpeg