• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

6 out of the 20 posts on the front of Lit Crit are by one poster.

G

dajokabb.png

G

Your plan is to shit up the forum with thread after thread calling me unfunny? Hilarious. Top quality humor. I don't know what I did to have you turn against me. And no, I'm not bothered by any of this, your posts are just starting to get annoying. I don't not acknowledge them because I'm "scared". I just don't want to contribute to more infighting when we should all be focusing on Pat. If you're really going to stop this shit if I admit to being unfunny, then fine. I'm unfunny. You got me. An unfunny man posts on the Internet. Gasp! nobody cares, dude. Your Cumia video was funny, and you've posted some funny Pat things. Post more of that. Let's put all this behind us please.

G

Your plan is to shit up the forum with thread after thread calling me unfunny? Hilarious. Top quality humor. I don't know what I did to have you turn against me. And no, I'm not bothered by any of this, your posts are just starting to get annoying. I don't not acknowledge them because I'm "scared". I just don't want to contribute to more infighting when we should all be focusing on Pat. If you're really going to stop this shit if I admit to being unfunny, then fine. I'm unfunny. You got me. An unfunny man posts on the Internet. Gasp! nobody cares, dude. Your Cumia video was funny, and you've posted some funny Pat things. Post more of that. Let's put all this behind us please.
mewposting is the new boomiaposting

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Boomia has a distinct writing style that he wouldn't be able to hide. And Boomia is apparently triggered by black women only qualifying for $1200 a month for SSDI.
I beat this to death already even though I would like to pretend I'm above it, but I was told that by someone who works in a hospital and whose only involvement with the system is making referrals. Does he think I showed up to the hospital in crisis with paperwork or they have access to that information?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I beat this to death already even though I would like to pretend I'm above it, but I was told that by someone who works in a hospital and whose only involvement with the system is making referrals. Does he think I showed up to the hospital in crisis with paperwork or they have access to that information?

Boomia would reply to that, but it would be like reading "War and Peace".

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
And so what if I am poor it would only add to my character and make me a better poster. No one wants to hear about him keeping up his properties.

Look, crazy or not, you've been with us for years, back when I was just a lurker and observer. You have ALWAYS taken your lumps like a soldier and kept on. You've earned your respect here.

I have no hate for Boomia, but I don't get the hill he, and some others, choose to die on. If it's funny, have at it. That's the golden rule.

G

Clearly she's upset by my questions and simping for her doesn't help.
Boomia has a distinct writing style that he wouldn't be able to hide. And Boomia is apparently triggered by black women only qualifying for $1200 a month for SSDI.
So I'm at fault because I passed on true information to your clearly inaccurate post. OK the point is while you're insulting guys that worked at back breaking jobs who found ways to add 2000-3000 to their income per month from 100s of thousands they paid in and conflating it to welfare what should I say, "yea it's smart to be taxed and not get your money back". So you are crazy, you live in the system by having a social worker and running to state funded mental hospitals, but you won't take money you paid in because you're proud and earn so much more. OK you're the smart one in an apartment not an 800k house like my ex-coworkers that got disability they funded that literally pays their mortgage and keeps their 4500 a month pension for other stuff. There are no means tests for SSDI, there are no referrals, you were being looked at as a crazy, broke ass, loon. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
And so what if I am poor it would only add to my character and make me a better poster. No one wants to hear about him keeping up his properties.
And do I talk about that? I mentioned that because you compared your job at CVS to me doing nothing. I didn't come from "rich" parents and end up broke. I guess my privilege made good decisions easy. Now just post nudes, that way you can beat me lol.
Look, crazy or not, you've been with us for years, back when I was just a lurker and observer. You have ALWAYS taken your lumps like a soldier and kept on. You've earned your respect here.

I have no hate for Boomia, but I don't get the hill he, and some others, choose to die on. If it's funny, have at it. That's the golden rule.
So explaining the rationale to a system with 40 volumes worth of War and Peace sized law can be done how? In 7 words? What I originally told her was valuable for a lunatic that can't stay employed. She could get her disability at a decent month if she actually did make good money in her past and she could return to work when able. What's her better play?