55-year-old Jewish man being himself

G

55 and still taking pics like this...

Picsart_22-08-05_19-49-28-765.jpg

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
This dude has always sucked. I wasn't a fucking 80s kid, so I'm all skeptical this jew bastard was ever really famous.
3rd Bass had, maybe, two songs that got airplay on Yo! MTV Raps. Not much during regular hours or even much radio play, even on Hot 97 in NY.

That being said, I wouldn't call them famous.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
3rd Bass had, maybe, two songs that got airplay on Yo! MTV Raps. Not much during regular hours or even much radio play, even on Hot 97 in NY.

That being said, I wouldn't call them famous.

Yup, they weren’t popular in the NYC area and they had zero street cred. They were viewed as corny mostly due to Serch. Serch wasn’t even the best rapper in his group and it makes me laugh when he acts as if he were Rakim. When the “Pop Goes the Weasel” video came out I immediately thought that Serch was a corny faggot who had no talent. “The Gas Face” is a piece of shit and retarded apes view it as a classic for some reason. Serch is barely a footnote in Hip Hop; he produced Nas’ early work and his production skills were horrible. The Nas work is the only reason people even remember Serch’s name, despite making terrible beats and muddy production for Nas.

I have genuinely hated this broke nigger kike since I was a child and I hope that he dies soon.