• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🤔

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211101-134004_Chrome.jpg

Hmm... why would this faggot who hates being called a pedophile and immediately copes by calling it "PrOjEcTiOn" have been fired from working with youth? Speculate away.

Also his wife is a MTF tranny.

579632_3874442018044_329050346_n.jpg

RobertMewler

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Pavlovitz's four promises are the following: "If I have gay children, you'll all know it. If I have gay children, I'll pray for them, I'll love them, and if I have gay children, most likely; I have gay children." The father of two wanted to write the post in response to hearing stories of children's pain when coming out to their parents. He also wanted to provide a Christian response for those searching for reassurance.
What else but a demented, kiked pedo would even bother to think this never mind post it!? Also, nice using your kids for virtue signaling brownie points, stupid. Imagine a child struggling and depressed with their sexuality only for their swishy father to broadcast their pain to strangers.

G

What else but a demented, kiked pedo would even bother to think this never mind post it!? Also, nice using your kids for virtue signaling brownie points, stupid. Imagine a child struggling and depressed with their sexuality only for their swishy father to broadcast their pain to strangers.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-john-pavlovitzs-blog-entry-if-i-have-gay-children-ill-love-them-sparks-debate-among-christians.html[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.md/1r2XS[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/johnpavlovitz/status/778617080690118656?lang=en[/URL]

Sorry to be the bearer of #canyonfacts, but he's apparently Italian, not a Jew. Fooled me - with the name and the skin color I was convinced he was a nose-person.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Grand Cyclops of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout

"I know my son is gay, how else would he suck dick so good?"

BudDickman

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I fucking hate woke Christian. Unitarian Universalists are not even Christians. They want the clout that comes with being "progressive" and "tolerant", but also the clout that comes with being "religious" and "spiritual", even though they are actually none of these things. It is just virtue signaling times two, the phoniest bullshit from both realms combined.

Religion is supposed to be upholding traditional values, otherwise why the fuck would you be pretending to give a shit what some ancient book says? It is as fake as right-wingers pretending to be punk rock or whatever gay shit alt-right people like Gavin McInnes are trying to be.

Patrick O'Neal

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Did Patrick's input take her from a 1 to a 1.5? Do my eyes deceive me? Even with that glassed over wonky right eye I think I'd prefer the chimera over the MtF actual wife.

Yep. It's super weird and creepy but I think it's a big improvement. Something about a woman's face being soft, pink, round and fat - like Patrick's - is actually attractive. It's the opposite to what is attractive in a man.

Mind you, when I was a child, I kind of wanted to fuck Miss Piggy, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask.