• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

50% nigger, 100% faggot.

Damn, young roe could get it. How the hell did Anthony's nigger father wife that up?
Joe Sr blew through 20 “stop” signs on the first date and got her pregnant. Back then, no meant yes. And also back then, you had to get married asap or else you might as well tattoo WHORE on your forehead.
Roes life was over before it started, its a shame really

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
What other 12-year-old boy has a bunch of grown men call him a faggot whenever there's a new picture of him online? It's as wrong as it is hilarious.
This got a niggas ribs lol it’s really fucked up but with any luck he’ll meet a blonde haired disk jockey working overnights in longisland when he’s promoting his song parody about Kanye west’s capital punishment.

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
A28AF7DC-B319-4ADA-98FF-079B8443D2FC.jpeg
Those sunglasses Jesus Christ.

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
do you have any advice how to fix this? maybe get him into sport and lifting or something?
Yeah, I tried that - started lifting and doing the track/cross country thing in middle school, which I kept up through high school. It didn't work. In fact, things just continued to get worse every year. By 11th grade, there were fucking websites about me (I graduated in 2006, for reference).

I will say Warren's situation seems a bit worse than mine - at least I wasn't wearing faggy sunglasses when I was his age (although I did play the clarinet in concert band, which probably didn't help). Honestly, it's just going to come down to pure luck for him. Either...

1.) he'll get a slightly higher-than-average level of ribbing from his peers, but he will have at least a few friends, allowing to have a pretty normal high school experience, or
2.) he's going to be bullied to the point that no one will want to be his friend and he'll be pretty much excluded from everything socially

This all depends on how "motivated" the people around him are in school, and he has no control over that. If the second scenario plays out, the only chance for him is to change schools. Otherwise, he's screwed until college, and Dawn's going to be driving him to see the shrink and to pick up antidepressants for him at the pharmacy.

Last edited:

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Yeah, I tried that - started lifting and doing the track/cross country thing in middle school, which I kept up through high school. It didn't work. In fact, things just continued to get worse every year. But 11th grade, there were fucking websites about me (I graduated in 2006, for reference).

I will say Warren's situation seems a bit worse than mine - at least I wasn't wearing faggy sunglasses when I was his age (although I did play the clarinet in concert band, which probably didn't help). Honestly, it's just going to come down to pure luck for him. Either...

1.) he'll get a slightly higher-than-average level of ribbing from his peers, but he will have at least a few friends, allowing to have a pretty normal high school experience, or
2.) he's going to be bullied to the point that no one will want to be his friend and he'll be pretty much excluded from everything socially

This all depends on how "motivated" the people around him are in school, and he has no control over that. If the second scenario plays out, the only chance for him is to change schools. Otherwise, he's screwed until college, and Dawn's going to be driving him to see the shrink and to pick up antidepressants for him at the pharmacy.
He should be OK. Kids are all fags now, especially in America and western Europe, and, as a result, bullying is pretty much a thing of the past. He'll probably be voted homecoming king.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Yeah, I tried that - started lifting and doing the track/cross country thing in middle school, which I kept up through high school. It didn't work. In fact, things just continued to get worse every year. By 11th grade, there were fucking websites about me (I graduated in 2006, for reference).

Takes me back brotherman I wish someone wouldve told me all that shit was not important. Did you get slim and jacked with sport during that time? wouldnt that stop the soy looking bullies at least?

Making a whole website to bully someone? why would anyone do that?:image_9250: