4th of July celebrations

Snake

Thinking about it over the weekend, I cannot understand what is even being celebrated anymore.

It's purely for boomers. I was listening to Blackpilled talk about it, and succinctly said that "it's like a mentally broken woman with a birthday cake, telling the family to come to the table to sing happy birthday to a child she lost years ago."

RobertMewler

Thinking about it over the weekend, I cannot understand what is even being celebrated anymore.

It's purely for boomers. I was listening to Blackpilled talk about it, and succinctly said that "it's like a mentally broken woman with a birthday cake, telling the family to come to the table to sing happy birthday to a child she lost years ago."
Oh yes. The republic is dead. I'm no longer "patriotic" to the farce. It's totally a boomer thing. The holiday is now just a fun day to get together with the community en masse.

Snake

Oh yes. The republic is dead. I'm no longer "patriotic" to the farce. It's totally a boomer thing. The holiday is now just a fun day to get together with the community en masse.
And minorities don't give a fuck about the history of the country. It's the day that they get to annoy White neighbors with military grade fireworks into the early morning hours.