4th of July celebrations

Will Tate

Oven March
The weather forecast in my area is predicting rainy weather until at least tomorrow, maybe into Sunday, so I'm kind of playing it by ear at this point. My brother-in-law picked up a brisket yesterday that he wants me to put on my smoker, so I have that prepped and sitting in the fridge now. The real action's gonna be at my next-door neighbors, he just had a pool put up and he got $500 worth of fireworks, so when I'm not tending the smoker and grills for other people I'll be lounging in his pool and stealing glances at his hot wife while doing my best to maintain a healthy buzz throughout the day.

G

I just bought some fireworks out of the back of an El Camino from a guy named "Scorch".
Thanks, I had forgotten about that awful tweet. His writing is such dogshit.
Screenshot_20210702-145130_Opera.jpg

Everything about it is shit, but that last "durr, I'm so much smarter than these stupid rednecks" line sucks so hard. I hope whoever liked that shitty tweet gets third degree burns from a fireworks accident.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 93

Everything about it is shit, but that last "durr, I'm so much smarter than these stupid rednecks" line sucks so hard. I hope whoever liked that shitty tweet gets third degree burns from a fireworks accident.
How did I forget about this? Disrespecting scorch might be worse than hopping on the norm hate wagon like he did. I hope he dies in a rite aide.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Just another example of his fantasy scenarios he dreams up while drunk on the couch. He never posted any photos of him using fireworks, only a photo of some fireworks off in the distance. He really tries so hard to create a fake existence. Soon he will post photos of how he is living the dream globe trotting to tropical destinations all while being so far in debt that he will be filing for bankruptcy shorty after returning.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
View attachment 93

This is a falsehood, Patrick. You're a fat liar.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
My boy goes big with fireworks every year. He went ham (about 2K worth) on a stack of firepower, that we're all just gonna light off on the street outside his house. Everyone on his block does it, and the whole place turns into Fallujah pretty quickly....it's rad.