4Chan, The Feds Are Coming For Ya'll Niggas!!!

EraGodless

Hours earlier, police believe the man had erected a “sniper-type setup" with a tripod and rifle in his apartment and began firing indiscriminately at people walking below, Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee said. The shooting was recorded and posted online on 4chan, an online message board.

P36nJL.gif

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I think that we are going to be seeing a lot more of this sort of thing to come. Despite how infiltrated by fags and trannies 4chan might be today, it's still a bastion of speech people perceive as "offensive" just by reputation, so I think that you are going to start seeing more and more false flags to justify shutting these types of sites down.

They're not going to be compatible in a post-Great Reset community.

G

I think that we are going to be seeing a lot more of this sort of thing to come. Despite how infiltrated by fags and trannies 4chan might be today, it's still a bastion of speech people perceive as "offensive" just by reputation, so I think that you are going to start seeing more and more false flags to justify shutting these types of sites down.

They're not going to be compatible in a post-Great Reset community.
They could easily have set up 4chan with things like this, just to shut it down.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
What a bunch of faggots. You got a perfectly good old pedophile to shoot at, but nooooooooooooo, you gotta shoot random people.