• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

400 times

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I don't think I've ever seen these two pathetic slobs actually interact
Fire-Shot-Capture-123-Tweets-with-replies-by-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-stealthygeek-X-twitter-com.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
they both are posting under their full legal name and face visible in photos, they think a hypothetical dictator needs an ID to track them? lol no wonder Jón admitted being 75% retarded under oath

the virgin has been saying he'd quit twitter and ALL SOCIAL MEDIA for years, he doesn't have the mental capacity to quit. He already said he'd try BlueSky when he can register after saying he'd NEVER JOIN ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITE multiple times

and ofc fatrick has to go "me me me me me" under someone's post

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
I don't think I've ever seen these two pathetic slobs actually interact
Fire-Shot-Capture-123-Tweets-with-replies-by-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-stealthygeek-X-twitter-com.jpg
he just cannot help himself. the general reaction to this is gonna be "lol i'm not giving twitter my ID" and fat has to come in and say "I ALREADY DID IT I GAVE THEM MY ID BECAUSE STALKERS I GAVE THEM 400 IDS STALKERS"

it'd be like if a huge group of people were all leaving a restaurant, and then when you asked what was going on, someone said that there was a secret $100 cover charge, and then you see fat inside the restaurant stuffing his fat face and he says "yeah it's pretty bad, i've paid that damn cover charge 400 times now."

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout

:mel_md: It is, it is, they look stupid, I'm just telling you, it's just an appraisal. Keep them if you want, look stupid, see if I give a fuck, you know. But they're too big and they look stupid, they look like some Vegas bitch, they look like a Vegas whore. And you go around, sashaying around in your tight clothes, and stuff. I won't stand for that anymore. You go out in public and it's a fucking embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers it'll be your fault. All right? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time, with your fake boobs, you feel you have to show off in tight outfits and tight pants (garbled) you can see your pussy from behind.