• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4 years and this is still one of the gayest things ive ever seen

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
This fag had a beard surgically added to his face in his mid 40s.

7AA5F418-18B0-420A-94C4-B1F259E35327.jpeg

G

This fag had a beard surgically added to his face in his mid 40s.

View attachment 20848
1) Kike Ears
2) Woman face

I think alot of these Kabbalists cast spells/enchant their audiences. This faggot/tranny had the early 2000s completely enthralled and captivated. But by the time the video in OP came out, whatever mojo he had was gone and it just looked shambolic/cringe.

G

And its not progeria...Eminem is biologically a woman...these kikes put out a lot of baphomet worship, androgynes. Look up the Shemittah. They believe the world is revived with feminine energy, etc.

Also, sex re-assignment technology is advanced as fuck, and what you see (MTF trannies with closing/healing wounds for vag) is just surgical procedures for the plebs that run you $70,000.

Forum Clout
I've never understood how Eminem is so popular and why people gatekeep so hard for him.

Yeah there was a time when he was putting out good music, but everything he's done after The Eminem Show has been garbage and he almost gets worse with each album. Even my friends who were once big Eminem fans aren't listening to him anymore. In one of the more recent albums he had another song like this one where he's talking about how his music is going to stop Trump with this super cringe piano ballad and drums and it's by far one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

The dude is 50 and in over 20 years his music hasn't evolved at all. He's still rapping about how much of an angry and edgy guy he is and it's just embarassing. Yet, he has all these fans that insist he's still great and will get all pissy if you say anything bad about him despite the fact nobody is listening to anything he's put out over the past decade.

I hate Machine Gun Kelly too, but that diss track he did was honestly spot on about how much Eminem sucks now.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I've never understood how Eminem is so popular and why people gatekeep so hard for him.

Yeah there was a time when he was putting out good music, but everything he's done after The Eminem Show has been garbage and he almost gets worse with each album. Even my friends who were once big Eminem fans aren't listening to him anymore. In one of the more recent albums he had another song like this one where he's talking about how his music is going to stop Trump with this super cringe piano ballad and drums and it's by far one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

The dude is 50 and in over 20 years his music hasn't evolved at all. He's still rapping about how much of an angry and edgy guy he is and it's just embarassing. Yet, he has all these fans that insist he's still great and will get all pissy if you say anything bad about him despite the fact nobody is listening to anything he's put out over the past decade.

I hate Machine Gun Kelly too, but that diss track he did was honestly spot on about how much Eminem sucks now.
Godzilla slaps, child.