33 year old woman I know

G

I've known her since she was 29.
I think she was into me. She did invite me over to her place once. I didn't fuck her because I lacked confidence at the time. Sniff.
Anyway, we're still friends on facebook. She seems to have a new boyfriend every few weeks and it's really depressing to witness. She just posts stuff witih her boyfriend of the month, in between photos of a glass of wine and her cats, like the cool wine aunt meme.
I just wonder... what causes guys to leave her after only a few weeks? She's pretty attractive. She doesn't seem crazy. I wonder if they just find out she's gone through so many boyfriends and think, "am I gonna be the loser that's finally tied down to this tramp?" Because that's what I feel like when sluts want to make me their boyfriend. It makes me feel like a cuck/loser. Is that feeling normal?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
If you do go for it. Good luck. But make it a one nighter.

She's either needy (that's why guys are leaving). Or she's a bit of a cunt. Once she is seeing someone.

If she's the ride of the century "Shut up, and take the pain". Tell us about it later. Good hunting brother.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
It's confidence issues and a longing for acceptance.

You probably treat her with a semblance of respect, no one else does. So one of two things happen: she chases assholes because deep down that's what she feels she deserves, then ultimately hates it and runs; or she is needy because of that want of acceptance and those guys don't put up with it for long.

The common thread is you've always been there, so why go for the safe option when you'll just keep sticking around?

It's a shitty feeling as much as it is a back-handed compliment. Reliable and loyal people are rare, and she's probably not a bad person at all, but she's a long way from seeing that.

I guess what I'm saying is either change your number or double bag it because she'll try to lock you in.

Unrealistic expectations, a bloated sense of self-importance and/or no ability to accept a relationship that isn't 100% on her terms. I know a few women who are similar to this. They're hot, they have real jobs, they seem like a lot of fun to be around, but they just can't deal with the compromise and the reality of an "equal" partnership. They want a partner strictly on their terms, and they quickly see every man as being the enemy, a force preventing them from doing what they want, when they want. They want good-looking men with plenty of money who are always willing to entertain them, but they also want those men to be the subservient one in the relationship. They see compromise and a willingness to cede control as signs that they're sacrificing their "freedom", so they become hostile, bitchy and begin looking for excuses to bail.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard

Attachments

• ED1DC9E6-0710-491E-AEAB-BC57539CE51F.jpeg
    ED1DC9E6-0710-491E-AEAB-BC57539CE51F.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1
I've known her since she was 29.
I think she was into me. She did invite me over to her place once. I didn't fuck her because I lacked confidence at the time. Sniff.
Anyway, we're still friends on facebook. She seems to have a new boyfriend every few weeks and it's really depressing to witness. She just posts stuff witih her boyfriend of the month, in between photos of a glass of wine and her cats, like the cool wine aunt meme.
I just wonder... what causes guys to leave her after only a few weeks? She's pretty attractive. She doesn't seem crazy. I wonder if they just find out she's gone through so many boyfriends and think, "am I gonna be the loser that's finally tied down to this tramp?" Because that's what I feel like when sluts want to make me their boyfriend. It makes me feel like a cuck/loser. Is that feeling normal?
Are you sure it is the guys leaving her? I experienced the opposite of this in my teens/20s. It was more like “fawwwk this is only going to last until a new faggot comes around and spikes her dopamine”. You had to treat them like shit and they’re always second place to keep them around a while lol.

Only problem here is that 29 is pretty old for women. But then again there will be a simp until shes fully crossed over into old ugly hag cunt and it’s too late for her. Some of these broads push their looks to the limit until it’s too late.