• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2nd Nigger School Shooter this year

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I read the story on zero hedge. "Michigan" school. "Oxford high school". I immediately went to nigger and Detroit.

Zero hedge went cuck.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
That's a small town, maybe 2000-3000 people. It's an all white area but it's north of Pontiac (chocolate hellhole). I wonder if the school is a "school of choice" school, which means anyone can go there regardless of if they live in the area. It's a way for feral nogs that live 20 miles away to fuck up a good school.

Snake

That's a small town, maybe 2000-3000 people. It's an all white area but it's north of Pontiac (chocolate hellhole). I wonder if the school is a "school of choice" school, which means anyone can go there regardless of if they live in the area. It's a way for feral nogs that live 20 miles away to fuck up a good school.
Still no update on the shooter. It couldn't be more obvious. Since niggers desperately want a race war, hopefully we get some non glownigger mass shootings of nigger street corners.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
42850516-0-image-a-9_1620743327867 (1)_1.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Black kid defending a school shooting? Hmmm 🤔
'I've seen him around the school. He's a kid, he's been picked on and stuff like this and when a kid has been picked on, people bullying him, you're going to get this. You're going to get this reaction,' Treshan Bryant told ABC 7 outside the school.

Shooter's home. Does white privilege get you a mansion like this?

51198945-10262809-image-a-28_1638365081718.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Since niggers desperately want a race war
Same thing as happened in the 60s. MLK stoked a lot of the crowds that ended up in BLM style riots, property destruction and violence. He was just saying what this guy told him to

Stanley David Levison (May 2, 1912 – September 12, 1979) was an American businessman and lawyer who became a lifelong activist in progressive causes. He is best known as an advisor to, and close friend of Martin Luther King Jr., for whom he helped write speeches, raise funds, and organize events.

Niggers have no agency. Forget about niggers. They're a race of slaves. Fuck niggers. Jews are the ones who need to be afraid, and it seems like they are.

Snake

Same thing as happened in the 60s. MLK stoked a lot of the crowds that ended up in BLM style riots, property destruction and violence. He was just saying what this guy told him to

Niggers have no agency. Forget about niggers. They're a race of slaves. Fuck niggers. Jews are the ones who need to be afraid, and it seems like they are.
He was a gang rapist that was a puppet for marxist kikes.

Malcolm X knew what White liberals and jews were. And he wanted to work with Rockwell to giving them their own nation within America, and of course both are killed.

Snake

So (((they))) are saying it was a White kid, when it clearly was a pavement ape speaking on the other side of the door. No western outlets have even reported this yet.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
So (((they))) are saying it was a White kid, when it clearly was a pavement ape speaking on the other side of the door. No western outlets have even reported this yet.

Kid looks like Warren