• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2022: Faggot of the Year nominees

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
gugfgfgjg.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He can hold this shit over that chink eyed bitch for the rest of his life. I'd say that's a win.
Nah it won't end well. I have two dopey second cousins that are brothers did same exact thing, both chicks were above their ability, they took care of the kids, called them their kids, real fathers came back into picture having more going on in their lives with employment etc.. both chicks left to be with kids real father

Forum Clout
Nah it won't end well. I have two dopey second cousins that are brothers did same exact thing, both chicks were above their ability, they took care of the kids, called them their kids, real fathers came back into picture having more going on in their lives with employment etc.. both chicks left to be with kids real father
"You were great and all and you were a really big help to me, but my child's father is getting out of prison next week and we really want to have a real family together. I hope we can still be friends."

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
"You were great and all and you were a really big help to me, but my child's father is getting out of prison next week and we really want to have a real family together. I hope we can still be friends."
Pretty close, the one joined Army did couple tours in Iraq came back and kid looks at him a war hero, the one who took them in was working at Lowes