2019-04-22

G

"
Upon my departure, NO GENUINE MEMBERS of the O&A experience (myself being one of the most peripheral, perhaps most despised and easily mocked and arguably least identifiable of the entire crew that you named your sub after) will ever be seen nor heard from on this sub again.
Zero. It’s all you now, a STARVING NANA. Self imposed solitary confinement. No one to fuck with, no listeners, no viewers, you’re in hospice care now. "

How many twitter accounts has your brother lost since then?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
All I've achieved in life and none of you will let me in to the secret forums.

I've let you in on the inner workings of Genesis, for God's sake! I've shared keto recipes! I told ya how my brother Steven embarrassed our mom for her birthday! I named my newest album as a sleight to the greatest LOLCOW of all time!

Whatever, I don't wanna be in your secret forum anyway. You probably just all show off your dicks, and I don't want to make anyone feel insignificant.

G

All I've achieved in life and none of you will let me in to the secret forums.

I've let you in on the inner workings of Genesis, for God's sake! I've shared keto recipes! I told ya how my brother Steven embarrassed our mom for her birthday! I named my newest album as a sleight to the greatest LOLCOW of all time!

Whatever, I don't wanna be in your secret forum anyway. You probably just all show off your dicks, and I don't want to make anyone feel insignificant.
Lets make our own secret forum. One without Phil Collins.