2019-04-22

Yes, it’s true. you Reddit, will once again be relegated by Every last O&A radio Show regular, as well as their closest and most peripheral associates, to true SM obscurity.
I’m deleting my Reddit app. today. Why, you ask?
My work is done here. No matter how the future of this (the bitter dregs and charred remains of the r/opieandanthony sub) plays out, I’ll take my leave FULL WELL KNOWING that I dox’d a shitty moderator at just the right moment and forced him into shutting down Or the privatization of (not sure at this point) a 27k member sub that better people than myself have been trying to expunge from Reddit for years. On principle alone, it’s a huge moral victory for THE GOOD, THE RIGHTEOUS and THE ELITE of the REAL O&A world, of which none of you have ever been any part.
I’ll ride off into the sunset on my Asian iron horse (2008 Yamaha Road Star Silverado Midnight 1700cc cruiser... in mint condition... GARAGE KEPT!), proudly displaying a SAMCRO patch on my cut and holding my head 6’1” high with no child spit in sight, cruising right on by the Big Apple Ranch without any thought of stopping in whatsoever...
I’d like to thank 3 very knowledgeable and connected moles here (you know who you are) that confided in me with authentic Dox info. on 6 O&A related subreddit moderators and 4 very high profile, long time usernames. All of whom have a lot to lose if their personal info was ever to become available to the autistic animals here. Thanks for the guidance, the help in planning this coup-de-tat and the insurance/ammunition for me to engage in any similar activity that may become necessary for me to execute in this subs future.
I’ll lurk from time to time, but no more interaction with you.
“Starve Nana”. You didn’t understand why I coined that phrase, but upon my departure, I’ll explain:
YOU ARE ALL NANA. Like Negan’s loyal followers on the shittiest of the Walking Dead seasons, this entire sub, and anyone who takes part in it, ARE indeed creations of and made up of the conceptual “NANA”.
The ideology behind “Feed Nana” in its purest form means to give this sub life and meaning through antagonism, harassment, and otherwise behavior that could be interpreted as highly annoying when that harassment is targeted.
It perpetuates keeping the sub nourished with the attention it requires to continue breathing. You’ll no longer have any of that attention. Conversely “Starve Nana” means to “Kill it”.
Upon my departure, NO GENUINE MEMBERS of the O&A experience (myself being one of the most peripheral, perhaps most despised and easily mocked and arguably least identifiable of the entire crew that you named your sub after) will ever be seen nor heard from on this sub again.
Zero. It’s all you now, a STARVING NANA. Self imposed solitary confinement. No one to fuck with, no listeners, no viewers, you’re in hospice care now. The end is near. You’re no longer eating, drinking, sleeping, barely breathing... soon, no more Nana...
Babble? You may like to think it is, but in reality, you’re done. Good bye! JC.

Seeing these JoeH posts only put my own to shame. You will never be better than an originator.
Your screen name is bullshit. Just for the record. I was indeed arrested and held overnight on a “contempt of court” charge for allegedly breaking an O of P that Disgraced Atty. Dominic Barbara had my ex wife take out on me for more leverage in her divorce settlement. She bit her lip and had me arrested on a broken order of protection charge to get me out of my house. It worked, in fact, I hope you get to see just how well it works first hand! Back to the true story: I penned the song “C.U.N.T.” Shortly after that experience. It was played extensively on O&A back when you assholes were fun. I made a recording of my ex admitting to biting her lip bloody at the behest of Mr. Barbara for the sole purpose of ejecting me from my own home. Admittedly, I did fuck some skank while I was married to (ah, Fuck it) Colleen. She took it extremely hard. Interesting detail: AFTER I was bailed out, SHE CALLED ME to apologize. We decided to reconcile, but all I had on my mind was getting her to admit our tape that that she hit herself (I didn’t know at the time that she actually bit her own lip to show the cops she was bleeding when they arrived ). While i was fucking her, tape recorder running... she spilled the beans....told me all about Dominic’s advice and how she felt horrible about doing it. I sent the tape to my attorney, they contacted the prosecutor in my case and the ENTIRE MATTER was ACOD’d. Those are the facts frying-pan man. I know you like your story better... but the end of this one is wayyy better... After I got the words I needed out of the heinous POS that had me arrested for her own personal selfish reasons, I got out of bed, wiped off my dick and left without a word. She was puzzled until we went to court the next time and it was thrown out. Hey dummy... Guys that hit girls usually have more than one incident of domestic abuse to their credit. Criminal records go hand in hand with being a woman beater. That goes for my brother too. So go suck a cock. Way too much explaining for you needy assfuckers.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Starve Nana...he really is a good for nothing buffoon. Sometimes I wish no one ever heard of Anthony Cumia and he didn't make millions of dollars, so that Joe Cumia would be relegated to a blue collar life doing HVAC work. Even then he would probably find someone like Carol that he could leech off of.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Reminder: Neither of these fat faggots shut down the sub. Especially not the "original sub", which reformed faggot-turned brotherman Thomas Apostle made private. The butthurt discord faggots are the ones that mass reported every sub cause they got pissy at one of the mods for "muh free speech" cause they deleted a star of david shitpost. Spamming hundreds of reports, probably using automated scripts or worse, manual faggotry.

Joe is Pat. Pat is Joe. One and the same. Bizarro brethren. Worthless cocksuckers. The best part of this post is him revealing he browsed reddit of the App. That shit fucking app.

Starve Nana...he really is a good for nothing buffoon. Sometimes I wish no one ever heard of Anthony Cumia and he didn't make millions of dollars, so that Joe Cumia would be relegated to a blue collar life doing HVAC work. Even then he would probably find someone like Carol that he could leech off of.

I get what you're saying. But then Joe would just be some faceless boomer and slowly die without ever achieving anything in life. In short, he'd be one of millions of anonymous dead losers.

The way things are, Joe illustrates himself as a completely unique individual, a one-of-a-kind buffoon the world has never seen before. And we get to watch him reach for the stars, and fall on his dumb face every time.

The reward in our lives wasn't the actual good memories from the Opie and Anthony Show. It was getting intimate familiarity with a very, very simple man, and watch him Homer Simpson his way through life.

Starve Nana.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Reminder: Neither of these fat faggots shut down the sub. Especially not the "original sub", which reformed faggot-turned brotherman Thomas Apostle made private.
All right, I have been dying to know, but have been afraid to ask - is our SpaceEdge really one and the same with the original wonky eyed vape thief? I always assumed the current mantle was sort of a tribute / parody to the original one, but with everything going on lately, I am not even sure that I am real anymore.

So is it really him? If so, that redemption story trumps anything that I have ever beheld in reality or fiction.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
All right, I have been dying to know, but have been afraid to ask - is our SpaceEdge really one and the same with the original wonky eyed vape thief? I always assumed the current mantle was sort of a tribute / parody to the original one, but with everything going on lately, I am not even sure that I am real anymore.

So is it really him? If so, that redemption story trumps anything that I have ever beheld in reality or fiction.
Check the fourth sticky'd thread in the secret forum, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

It’s canyon Boykin retard.

Gay Faggot.

I get what you're saying. But then Joe would just be some faceless boomer and slowly die without ever achieving anything in life. In short, he'd be one of millions of anonymous dead losers.

The way things are, Joe illustrates himself as a completely unique individual, a one-of-a-kind buffoon the world has never seen before. And we get to watch him reach for the stars, and fall on his dumb face every time.

The reward in our lives wasn't the actual good memories from the Opie and Anthony Show. It was getting intimate familiarity with a very, very simple man, and watch him Homer Simpson his way through life.

Starve Nana.
You think this man would ever be a faceless boomer?
672E1DEB-7DCE-408E-9A66-7150CBD0E70A.jpg

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930

Do da bit

Gay Faggot.

It's okay, I was old secret forum and not invited to the new one as well. Not gay enough I suppose. We can meet up and suck each other off under the Queensboro Bridge
Hey I was old secret forum too! I was even in screen shots in articles! Maybe we should all start our own secret forums. We can discuss this in person in the bathrooms of “The Boiler Room”.