$200 to Listen Some Canadian Complain About America

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
There's so many broken white weirdos looking for some daddy figure they got roped in by this faggot into his gaggle of informants
It’s the oddest thing, the type of men he attracts. Def a lot of self hating gay men like Nana. Gavin laughing to bank off the bucks he makes on these assholes.

Gavin like most red pilled grifters used to have “liberal” views.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Is this a cash grab or a desperate PR move to steer away from the whole “founded a terrorist organization” thing?
and Anthony wonders why Bill Burr sick'd Kenny on him, feeling one of the many many reasons includes not rubbing elbows with guy whose BFFs with the “founder of a terrorist organization”

G

Also he's a federal informant if anyone cares.
That would make sense. I've never heard even a rumour about him being deported, and I'm not sure that his wife and kids being American citizens would be a good enough reason to stop that happening if he really was the leader of a "far-right terror/hate group." 1

Anthony's Lime Rickey

That would make sense. I've never heard even a rumour about him being deported, and I'm not sure that his wife and kids being American citizens would be a good enough reason to stop that happening if he really was the leader of a "far-right terror/hate group." 1
Gavin might a POS, but he knew when to get the fuck out of dodge, and give control over to his biggest ball washers, who are know all in jail.
There’s a reason why Gavin, avoided jail time or any legal issues, cause he flipped. Stupid right wing paypigs will still pay him, cause kill the libs I guess?

If you are wondering to yourself "Who the bloody fuck would pay for that?"

Look no further than /r/tacn and/or the audience at any of the strip mall Comedians of the Compound shows.