• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

19 million views, does anyone else think that’s a pussy drop in?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I fucking hate that faux-nonchalant arrogance so bloody much. "heh, don't mind me, lads, I'm just doing this CRAZY drop in and acting like it's no big deal"

I wish his ski had been caught on a boulder and he snapped his spine in half. "heh, I'm only paralyzed from the waist down, guv, easy peasy lemon squeezy"

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I fucking hate that faux-nonchalant arrogance so bloody much. "heh, don't mind me, lads, I'm just doing this CRAZY drop in and acting like it's no big deal"

I wish his ski had been caught on a bolder and he snapped his spine in half. "heh, I'm only paralyzed from the waist down, guv, no big deal"
Yeah but for real, that’s an easy drop in on a snowboard. Just keep your front leg up and your weight to the back. It’s even easier on ⛷️’s (faggot shit). That doesn’t even register anywhere near the “crazy” scale.

Voscabulary

Forum Clout
Yeah but for real, that’s an easy drop in on a snowboard. Just keep your front leg up and your weight to the back. It’s even easier on ⛷️’s (faggot shit). That doesn’t even register anywhere near the “crazy” scale.
that's part of why it pissed me off so much. mind you, I've never been skiing or snowboarding, but it looks like there's a pretty clear path to ride down without much hassle, so why the fuck is he acting like joe cool

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout

I wish his ski had been caught on a bolder and he snapped his spine in half. "heh, I'm only paralyzed from the waist down, guv, easy peasy lemon squeezy"
American people clap and cheer when the plane does its basic function aka land. British people will almost get ripped out of their seat due to cabin decompression and go “Oi that was rather kooky wasntit”

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

I wish his ski had been caught on a boulder and he snapped his spine in half. "heh, I'm only paralyzed from the waist down, guv, easy peasy lemon squeezy"
Spoken like a true coward.

"Errm, gee wiz! How can some guys be so confident! It's not natural! "

Voscabulary

Forum Clout
-Chicken shit coward.
you know what, ramblester? you should do a dodgy maneuver the next time you ski just to prove how much more bad to the bone you are than me; I would be absolutely shattered if your hubris lead to you gravely injuring yourself. upload the go-pro footage of your legs bending into an L and I will retract my car crash and replace it with a col

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout

I enjoy this one. The desperate tugging at the handles hoping anything will magically untangle his parachute. And then him asking for a helicopter like hes calling a cab

Checking in as a snowboarder but come on…

Also that was pretty dumb. If he is someone who has been skiing for a long time, once he clears that little bit of rock its just skiing down a steep hill.

"You sending it bro?" Yeeeuck

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
you know what, ramblester? you should do a dodgy maneuver the next time you ski just to prove how much more bad to the bone you are than me; I would be absolutely shattered if your hubris lead to you gravely injuring yourself. upload the go-pro footage of your legs bending into an L and I will retract my car crash and replace it with a col
Don’t pay Rambler any mind. Like a demonic woman, he gains life force whenever someone gives any attention to his “a cry for help” posts.

Titsucks

2ndBetrWifPlntsHlfHousMstngTrmphNoChld,Chld
Forum Clout
That place is called Corbet's Couloir. The drop is like 20 feet. Yes it is technical but any day you can catch little kids dropping in like it's nothing. I've seen a 9 year old do it on a snowboard. Here's a 7 year old on skis