15 years of egg whites and mustard

Rascal

20230314_004137.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
He followed that penitent's diet for like a decade to lose enough weight incrementally to become vaguely humanoid, only to gain all those pounds back during quarantine stress eating.

Same kinda thing with nana who had a personal trainer for a year or two, finally got something resembling muscle tone for a while, then within an instant he's back to his noodly arms and beer gut. Nice healthy lifestyle, stupids.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Holy shit, that's crazy. He may actually end up having a couple more fats in him if he pops the lap band eventually.
I was listening to his last YKWD with Joe List and he mentions how he started eating chocolate dipped pretzels a few weeks ago and how he’d have a handful once a day then twice a day and then “I was waking up in the middle of the night to eat them.” I like Bobby but fawk, I don’t know how well this is going to work for him. He said he stopped eating sugar again but he clearly has very deep seeded addiction issues. “I love ash trays!”

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I was listening to his last YKWD with Joe List and he mentions how he started eating chocolate dipped pretzels a few weeks ago and how he’d have a handful once a day then twice a day and then “I was waking up in the middle of the night to eat them.” I like Bobby but fawk, I don’t know how well this is going to work for him. He said he stopped eating sugar again but he clearly has very deep seeded addiction issues. “I love ash trays!”
Only man whose health would considerably improve if he turned into a crackhead.