• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

11-01-21 Mewler Report: HAHA! Piggy went viral yesterday and couldn't even get 80 new followers. LOSER!!

RobertMewler

z6heg4.png

He paid for likes before he started, he paid for the ball washing interactions, he paid for followers
Beg for likes in exchange for entirely unfounded and uneducated sperg out about colonizing Mars, promise sperg out 'later', purchase followers, wait for followers and likes to process and hit account, SPERG OUT like a stupid uneducated nigger.

The Pigman is vurrrry transparent.

BudDickman

I saw actual engagement with that Mars rant. Most of it was "good summary by Patrick Tomlinson", and I'm sure he retweeted every single one of those. It really seems like he is trying to become a full-time talking (watermelon-sized) head, with that stupid sand soliloquy and now this rant, which is only tangenially related to his writing. I'm sure TV audiences really want to see a guy with no credentials, a bloated head, and a glassy-eyed soulless gaze clumsily blurt out sciency factoids.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Beg for likes in exchange for entirely unfounded and uneducated sperg out about colonizing Mars, promise sperg out 'later', purchase followers, wait for followers and likes to process and hit account, SPERG OUT like a stupid uneducated nigger.

The Pigman is vurrrry transparent.
Its no different than when he recently paid to get his abortion thought pushed on that fake news site