100% Italian is back

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Not good. Misses the druggie cadence of the real Matarese and the humor of the original 100%.

And Nick Fuentes? Stop trying to be topical for millennial edge lords.
I think he’s only popular with zoomers. I’m on the tail end of millennials and only know of him because of Cumtown.org. I guarantee you only one of my friends would know who he is.

G

Not good. Misses the druggie cadence of the real Matarese and the humor of the original 100%.

And Nick Fuentes? Stop trying to be topical for millennial edge lords.
He's become sort of adjacent to the "commenting on the internet" people like Metokur, and apes some of their content as a result. Probably from being kicked off Twitter and having to go to internet ghettos to communicate with anyone.

He's become sort of adjacent to the "commenting on the internet" people like Metokur, and apes some of their content as a result. Probably from being kicked off Twitter and having to go to internet ghettos to communicate with anyone.
Chasing numbers instead of focusing on putting out quality content. I bet he has little confabs with Beige where they giggle and talk shop.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Lost the funny after he stopping hanging around to steal our insults. At least he's back.

@porsalin comment?