• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

10 Year Anniversary of Lady Di's Internship

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
It was wonderful when other Sirius staff complained when they walked in on her puking in the bathroom and her magical friendship with Hoo-Dat (Dj Whoo Kid).

Cheers to the memories
Even better when she got banned from the Subway (or Starbucks?) fast food jernt bathroom for clogging the shitter up (think it was on her first day as intern?)🤣... Or did she shit all over the floor and herself or some egregiously grotesque shit like that. I know it had to do with splattered feces and a permanent banishment.

Forum Clout
It’s a hilarious bit but it’s pretty morbid. Did anyone ever figure out why Bill let her live with him if they weren’t romantically involved? I half remember him implying they were despite her objections.
iirc sexual favors, they weren't "dating" because he liked her about as much as everyone else did but she still took his loads so he called it even.

Forum Clout
It’s a hilarious bit but it’s pretty morbid. Did anyone ever figure out why Bill let her live with him if they weren’t romantically involved? I half remember him implying they were despite her objections.

I have to assume that Bill was a brother or a cousin to Di. Maybe uncle/niece? Shit, Bill might have been Di's father. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Now that I think about it, I think that makes the most sense. Bill was Di's father. She seems like the kind of person who would move in with her father, especially after a long period of homelessness.

There's no way they were girlfriend/boyfriend since Di was a monstrosity. There's also no way they were merely roommate/roommate since Di had no money.

Yeah it was her dad. Poor guy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I have to assume that Bill was a brother or a cousin to Di. Maybe uncle/niece? Shit, Bill might have been Di's father. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Now that I think about it, I think that makes the most sense. Bill was Di's father. She seems like the kind of person who would move in with her father, especially after a long period of homelessness.

There's no way they were girlfriend/boyfriend since Di was a monstrosity. There's also no way they were merely roommate/roommate since Di had no money.

Yeah it was her dad. Poor guy.
I thought her dad was dead.

Forum Clout
I thought her dad was dead.

Maybe. Di lies a lot.

I could totally see her telling O&A, "my dad is dead." while living with her dad. She lied her head off about her son and husband, right?

I mean, it makes sense. Let's say you're a 90-year-old retiree who can't walk. You live in an apartment with your daughter who is 60 years old and drowns herself in beer and crack cocaine on a daily basis. She was recently homeless.

And you're a veteran of WW2. Your wife is long gone. You're alone except for your alcoholic catastrophe of a daughter. You got a sense of humor. Some jokers from a radio show want to call you, and you play along, because you got nothing else to do.