• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

10-29-21 Mewler Report: Aww, Piggy couldn't leave it alone and had to buy followers again. Bad pig!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
hn84bx.png

P

potatopeeler63

his fourth novella should be a sequel, in the Red

reading this hungover on your piss couch, fatrick? the past 30 days 87 people have deliberatly gone to your profile and clicked "unfollow".

On a dying platform that only trump-russia conspiracy theorists use.... your literal retard audience.
That'd be like a bunch of "trekkies" unfollowing william shatner.

you're a fat fucking failure.

Forum Clout
his fourth novella should be a sequel, in the Red

reading this hungover on your piss couch, fatrick? the past 30 days 87 people have deliberatly gone to your profile and clicked "unfollow".

On a dying platform that only trump-russia conspiracy theorists use.... your literal retard audience.
That'd be like a bunch of "trekkies" unfollowing william shatner.

you're a fat fucking failure.
More like a squeal. Reeeeeeeeeee

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I post more online than almost all of my friends, and I still post considerably less in a year than he does in a day. I might post something once every two months and I still think that’s too much.

Only complete losers use public social media, unless they need it for business and then when it’s kept strictly for business.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Only complete losers use public social media, unless they need it for business and then when it’s kept strictly for business.

But didn't you hear? Richard does use Twitter for his business. He made back the $5K it cost him to get his account back within weeks and his tweets about his books get incredible engagement that translates to dozens of sales per month.

Hush now. The knock awaits.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
But didn't you hear? Richard does use Twitter for his business. He made back the $5K it cost him to get his account back within weeks and his tweets about his books get incredible engagement that translates to dozens of sales per month.

Hush now. The knock awaits.
arguing with teenagers about hydrogen promotes my shitty old books. I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand why.