• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

1 credit left on audible

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Recommend me an audiobook, I love listening to them as I drift off to sleep in my nice warm memoryfoam bed, though I struggle to find where I was up to the next evening hahaha but fellow audiblephiles know what I mean.

I mostly listen to non-fiction like war, gangs, politics, disasters but I also like historical fiction when I need some escapism from this struggle they call life.

My acquisitions so far;

A night to remember
7 years in tibet
Down and out in Paris and London
People of the abyss
Pillars of the earth
The martian
Hail mary
Mans search for meaning
The last kingdom
Attack of the Triffids
Gamorrah

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
A free book that I listened to recently was Pimp by Iceberg Slim. It’s probably mostly made up but there’s a part of the story where a whore is complaining to her pimp that it’s raining outside and she wants in the car and he told her to “walk between the raindrops, bitch.”
I read that a year ago after Chappelle mentioned it in his special. Was honestly a really good read. Wholly recommended.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
content.jpeg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I've been going trough the Myron Bolitar series. Coben isn't high literature but he knows how to write an interesting mystery filled with plot twists.