1:25PM, on a Thursday, the Pig's ears perk up while eating it's slop at Hooligan's

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

It rushes outside, runs across the street to see a giant UFO, his hooves race for his phone, this is a great social media post opportunity.

1658457259794.png

1658457321075.png

Nice only people dumber than you being your followers, stupid.

Attachments

• 1658457314695.png
    1658457314695.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 37

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
It seems stupid for him to show up at Hoolies - if Quasi's trying to serve papers on him, that's the ideal place to catch him. Sit outside, nurse a beer; when he comes in let him take his regular place blocking the cash register at the bar. Walk up to him with a copy of one of his books like you're getting an autograph, ask if he's Patrick Tomlinson, then serve him.

You could add his bike license plate number, usual location at the bar, and his laptop all identified from his social media as evidence to the court that you'd got the right guy. Be a real dick and ask the bartender "Do you know this guy? Patrick S. Tomlinson?" while Pat's signing the book and then add his name to the report as extra proof you'd correctly identified him.

G

I was looking for asian food items on the hooligans menu in order to make a hack jerry jen working in the kitchen joke (since apparently the only thing he’ll be serving is egg rolls),
Saw a picture of this soup and clicked on it to see how gross it was
I shit you not. Life truly is like a grain of sand

5C464B1A-ACA8-4AED-B6C4-DEB117FD6BDB.jpeg

D6703EAA-00EF-49CA-A345-387AAA9A7681.png

C4F815E9-3661-43DB-A373-EC4420C973A9.jpeg

Harry Powell

I was looking for asian food items on the hooligans menu in order to make a hack jerry jen working in the kitchen joke (since apparently the only thing he’ll be serving is egg rolls),
Saw a picture of this soup and clicked on it to see how gross it was
I shit you not. Life truly is like a grain of sand

View attachment 55291
View attachment 55293

View attachment 55292
Now that I’ve been to Hooligan’s, it is completely fucking insane to me that he sets up at the bar with his laptop.

It’s truly a TGIF.

I also can’t believe the staff tolerates him, as the big fat bartender was one of the biggest bitches and worst servers I’ve ever encountered. She could barely handle getting me a beer in an empty bar, how’s she put up with his laptop power cord?

It seems stupid for him to show up at Hoolies - if Quasi's trying to serve papers on him, that's the ideal place to catch him. Sit outside, nurse a beer; when he comes in let him take his regular place blocking the cash register at the bar. Walk up to him with a copy of one of his books like you're getting an autograph, ask if he's Patrick Tomlinson, then serve him.

You could add his bike license plate number, usual location at the bar, and his laptop all identified from his social media as evidence to the court that you'd got the right guy. Be a real dick and ask the bartender "Do you know this guy? Patrick S. Tomlinson?" while Pat's signing the book and then add his name to the report as extra proof you'd correctly identified him.
I would think it would be easy enough to get him at home. Just park in the back alley and wait for him to pull up in that parking pit out back. Get him there. Send a black guy so it looks like a neighbor and have him approach like he’s “axing” a question and then serve him.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

I would love to be the process server

BudDickman

It's so funny to me that he basically lives at Hooligans and that his presence there is such an integral part of his identity. He's actually trying to be Norm from Cheers, like that isn't a pathetic thing to be.

One of my favorite moments of the Josiah interviews was at the start of Josiah 2, Pat announces right off the bat that he is taking the interview outside of Hooligans on their grand reopening. I fucking lost it and came dangerously close to having to explain to my girlfriend who Pat is.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
I would think it would be easy enough to get him at home. Just park in the back alley and wait for him to pull up in that parking pit out back. Get him there. Send a black guy so it looks like a neighbor and have him approach like he’s “axing” a question and then serve him.
"aiyyo can I hold your titties right quick?"

It's so funny to me that he basically lives at Hooligans and that his presence there is such an integral part of his identity. He's actually trying to be Norm from Cheers, like that isn't a pathetic thing to be.

One of my favorite moments of the Josiah interviews was at the start of Josiah 2, Pat announces right off the bat that he is taking the interview outside of Hooligans on their grand reopening. I fucking lost it and came dangerously close to having to explain to my girlfriend who Pat is.
I already explained it to her

Wait till he is giving his dumb speech about Mars and Elon at a pedocon somewhere and have Jerry storm the ring and serve him in the middle of it. There is no way he can deny his identity and it would be in front of many witnesses (and recorded of course)

Or someone in the crowd, in the QnA.
"Are you the same Patrick Tomlinson that wrote in the black and other shit?"
"why yes, child"
"Excellent, you've been served" *chucks papers at him*
*men in pig suits, burst in and start breakdancing*

If Jerry wants to commit to the bit he can get some extra righteous rascalbux on the side, im game.