• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@0ldb0yz up for grabs

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ill try to keep this brief. Ive been messaging anyone and everyone who can help. Im new to reddit. In fact I signed up just for this purpose. I know this might be a long shot by asking but I have nothing to lose. I understand u might not give a shit. Thats perfectly fine. I have to set this up a bit so u can understand. Im 16. I have been an O&A fanboy my entire life. My fav O&A bit ever was during jocktober when listeners attacked the facebook page of the station getting
goofed on. Ok here goes. Heres the kinda help im looking for. I need to find someone with a little bit of clout online…..My dad died when I was 6. My mom hasn't really dated until recently, Last month she met this fucking scum bag at her new job. His name is Shawn. Long story short 2 weeks ago while I was at school they had an argument and ette sht ut of net. or course. oce were ed out arrests, He Is Mi, Nobody knows where he is. Im not stupid I know the more time that passes more likely he wont get caught. It's been 2 to 3 weeks now. The police will oniv do so much. I know sooner or later he could get oicked up ov the police but mavbe nol. The fact is he got to fuck and then beat my mom and got away with it. The other day I Just so happened to look at his FB page and I noticed hes still updating. I was filled with rage I was getting more angry by the minute looking at his gay FB page. I felt helpless. What can I do? I'm 16 the guy is 48. He can kick my ass probably. It just kills me to think
nothing is going to happen to this fuck head. And then it hit me...I thought to myself wouldnt it be great if his FB page was attacked in true O&A fashion? I'm not a social media user. I dont know dick about the Internet. I asked myself where could I go for help to organize something like that? The O&A subreddit! I know reddit is full of ppl who know their way around photosnon with areas Imagination. The pictures or this duv on his EB are a plenty And hes black too. I know they would have fun with that! Hes even FB friends with his mother I want it to hurt when this CUNT sees his FB page. I want to fuck him up mentally. This is personal. Thats the kind of help im looking for. If thats u or you know someone who can pis message me back. Again I want to reiterate that I know you could be too busy or not even care.
Im hoping someone finds enough pity for me to help. This might seem stupid or even petty to you but I cant wait for karma. This duv at the very least deserves to det his ass kicked. This was the onlv way I know or to fuck with his life a little hit I know he'll cop it

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Can I see your nipples?
9D5AB324-03E0-44B1-B34A-86A1C0242D82.jpeg