• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

08-23-21 Mewler Report: Criticizing Dune and praising Biden? Seems several thought you went too far, Pig!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
y29jwc.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Let's face it - Rick is no longer the popular kid on Twitter. I think losing the blue checkmark really harmed his perception with in crowd. Now he's just a lowly commoner with his fat nosed pressed up against the window, wishing he could be part of the cool club again.

Oh Rick.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Let's face it - Rick is no longer the popular kid on Twitter. I think losing the blue checkmark really harmed his perception with in crowd. Now he's just a lowly commoner with his fat nosed pressed up against the window, wishing he could be part of the cool club again.

Oh Rick.

Well at least he still has a lucrative writing contract, big dick, healthy body, and loving wife! Right?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Oh Rick.
Are we close to two years since Pat said he would be getting his blue check mark back any day now?