• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

08-19-21 Mewler Report: 5th straight day of losses. Bad Pig!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
92tquo.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I liked when his numbers were compared to Twitter Chad Bobo's ever growing, attentive fan base.
Some of the funniest shit ever to me was when the pests would get Bobo 200k followers and he’d think it’s real. He eventually learned it wasn’t, unlike Fatrick who thinks 46.5k actual people follow him.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Some of the funniest shit ever to me was when the pests would get Bobo 200k followers and he’d think it’s real. He eventually learned it wasn’t, unlike Fatrick who thinks 46.5k actual people follow him.
The fact that a guy with a diminished IQ and clinically diagnosed inability to pick up on social cues is able to see through it, yet Pat cannot is so unbelievably embarrassing. I really can't understand how he keeps going on with this inflated ego he has.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Jesus, for someone that lets their follower count define their whole identity, it must really bother him that these daily reports for years have been proof that he is a failure at twitter. He must tell himself " All it takes is one tweet and we are back in business." to justify spending all day on twitter being a cunt.