04-24-22 Mewler Report: Went to a weekend con attended by 600 people, picked up 6 new followers over both days. Terrible ratios, Oinky!

RobertMewler

ed1c299d4d29ffb0f47242bbf2248844.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Didnt pat say he was shooting for 2023 for its release?
It normally takes about a year to get published if you go through a publishing house, as they book printing presses, advertising, author interviews etc. about a year in advance. In his case it'll be worse, as his public domain fan fic is so heavily tied-in with Christmas.

That gives us a holiday 2024 date, at the earliest.

Way to think your career through, pig.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
This fucking stupid Tiny Tim book will definitely have things that'll show how ignorant Fatrick is. He won't do any historical research besides Muppets Christmas Carrol. He will make glaringly ridiculous errors. The way his characters speak will be like 21st century American.

Like instead of victorian London being an overcrowded, dirty cess pool of diseased whores, work houses full of ravaged husks of humans, children getting suffocated in chimneys(read recently about kid chimney sweeps, it's mental) rich dandies fucking children and roaming around in gangs attacking the poor, scores of cripples and lunatics scratching their lice, deranged by end stage syphilis, a very puritanical society but underneath is a wretched, depraved one, with packs of giant rats scuttling around the bodies in the gutters....

Fatricks victorian London will be a clean welcoming place, no smog or no stinking prostitutes... where niggers will be dancing down the clean street with trannies and fags, totally accepted by society, a street gang called The Rascals will be defeated and hung publicly (I expect one of their members may be a Polish immigrant!) an evil aristocrat Sir Ronald Crump will be overthrown and Tiny Tim with no education give long speeches about capitalism, imperialism, gang stalking, pronouns and racism while Scrooge decides he's a woman and runs around giving away his wealth because all he really wanted was a neo vag.

OR he will do something stupid like have Tiny Tim go into the future and get cybernetic enhancements for his crippled legs...

At least when Alan Moore used public domain characters like Alice from Wonderland, Dorothy Gale from Wizard of Oz and Wendy from Peter Pan he had them just telling stories about all the hardcore shagging they were doing... Tiny Tim will become something like the worst Rick and Morty fanfic ever. But written by Fatrick.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
This fucking stupid Tiny Tim book will definitely have things that'll show how ignorant Fatrick is. He won't do any historical research besides Muppets Christmas Carrol. He will make glaringly ridiculous errors. The way his characters speak will be like 21st century American.

Like instead of victorian London being an overcrowded, dirty cess pool of diseased whores, work houses full of ravaged husks of humans, children getting suffocated in chimneys(read recently about kid chimney sweeps, it's mental) rich dandies fucking children and roaming around in gangs attacking the poor, scores of cripples and lunatics scratching their lice, deranged by end stage syphilis, a very puritanical society but underneath is a wretched, depraved one, with packs of giant rats scuttling around the bodies in the gutters....

Fatricks victorian London will be a clean welcoming place, no smog or no stinking prostitutes... where niggers will be dancing down the clean street with trannies and fags, totally accepted by society, a street gang called The Rascals will be defeated and hung publicly (I expect one of their members may be a Polish immigrant!) an evil aristocrat Sir Ronald Crump will be overthrown and Tiny Tim with no education give long speeches about capitalism, imperialism, gang stalking, pronouns and racism while Scrooge decides he's a woman and runs around giving away his wealth because all he really wanted was a neo vag.

OR he will do something stupid like have Tiny Tim go into the future and get cybernetic enhancements for his crippled legs...

At least when Alan Moore used public domain characters like Alice from Wonderland, Dorothy Gale from Wizard of Oz and Wendy from Peter Pan he had them just telling stories about all the hardcore shagging they were doing... Tiny Tim will become something like the worst Rick and Morty fanfic ever. But written by Fatrick.
I know I'm low on the totem pole here and mostly fly under Pat's radar, but if he names a character, I'll bite off my dick.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I know I'm low on the totem pole here and mostly fly under Pat's radar, but if he names a character, I'll bite off my dick
I've had the misery of reading some of his work and when he isn't coming up with genius names like 'Firstname Lastname' all his names are like the most dumb Rick and Morty kind of names.
Some of his names for Starship Repo are Pelax, Bleef, Turemok, Jill, Fenax, Quarried Themselves...

He will try add a bit of 'authentic' language to his Tiny Tim book so look for him saying 'guvnor', 'a tuppence worth of tripe', 'by heck' and there will be thinly veiled references to people like Trump, Musk etc...
Maybe not as blatant as Ronald Crump but... Even randos on Goodreads and Barnes and Noble reviewing his shit book picked up on the thinly veiled version of Trump.
Another thing was how several people mentioned that the dumb fuck puts in references to Star Wars and has an ACTUAL fucking 21st century McDonalds in a story set 400 years in future. He will do that with his Tiny Tim book. It will be full of anachronisms.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220425-160837.png
    Screenshot_20220425-160837.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 4