• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

04-17-22 Mewler Report: Postponed

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
cdd80383da312afd8fb002692d969405.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
those daily screenshot threads are barely breaking 3 digit views; I get more traction here despite being blocked by almost the entire board

very sad indeed
I haven’t blocked you Cunty and I never will. I enjoy your no holds barred devil may care attitude. Now more than ever we need you here ruffling the feathers of these forum royals, some uh deez homos need to be brought down a peg or two and management thinks you and NPAnus are the men we need for the job. Lotta faggots here dish it out but can’t fawkin take the heat themselves brotherman

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Yesterday's thread has already sunk down to almost page 3 with only 86 views

sad.png

17/04/2022 Norm's daughter report: The crowd of simps gets thinner by the day

I haven’t blocked you Cunty and I never will. I enjoy your no holds barred devil may care attitude. Now more than ever we need you here ruffling the feathers of these forum royals, some uh deez homos need to be brought down a peg or two and management thinks you and NPAnus are the men we need for the job. Lotta faggots here dish it out but can’t fawkin take the heat themselves brotherman
If you stand by idly, you are not my brother. He who speaks the truth shall find his place by my side in heaven.

Forum Clout
Yesterday's thread has already sunk down to almost page 3 with only 86 views

View attachment 35745

17/04/2022 Norm's daughter report: The crowd of simps gets thinner by the day

If you stand by idly, you are not my brother. He who speaks the truth shall find his place by my side in heaven.
There are only 12 months in the year, stupid

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’ve always enjoyed Cuntfucker (and before him, Ichise) keeping us in check, but I had to block him because of the asshole pictures. If he used those more sparingly he probably wouldn’t be blocked by 90% of us.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I am gonna be a little annoyed if the guy who has gay prison sex runs off the only white woman here.
Why? She’s not gonna fuck us. Everyone here should be able to take a little heat. She can be a man

I say that as someone who likes Mew, likes Dan, likes Bam, etc. If we can’t take a little shit how are we any better than Rick?

G

I’ve always enjoyed Cuntfucker (and before him, Ichise) keeping us in check, but I had to block him because of the asshole pictures. If he used those more sparingly he probably wouldn’t be blocked by 90% of us.
Yeah, I blocked him when he was constantly posting his wannabe dick. i gave him a chance a while back to see if maybe he had calmed down and it was a bunch of asshole pics. The shit is unseemly.