• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

04-15-22 Mewler's Scale Report: More gains for the jew lover.

G

fatty.jpg

G

The simping is gay and the anti-simping is even gayer. We got lost.
I made like 1 or 2 drunken posts making fun of her and she went on a crazy tirade claiming I'm only making fun of her because she's a woman. She's just like Pat's retarded SFWA group when push comes to shove. It's not about anti-simping, the hypocrisy disgusts me. Same with Dan's reactions to any criticism. How are you part of this forum and behave like that? Faggots.

G

I made like 1 or 2 drunken posts making fun of her and she went on a crazy tirade claiming I'm only making fun of her because she's a woman. She's just like Pat's retarded SFWA group when push comes to shove. It's not about anti-simping, the hypocrisy disgusts me. Same with Dan's reactions to any criticism. How are you part of this forum and behave like that? Faggots.

I mean, he's kind of got a point. If we're gonna say that Rick should find at least some of this stuff somewhat funny or just ignore it then we should have to do the same. Although I'm basically a nobody on the board and nobody is picking on me so what the fuck do I know? Anyway, $4 a pound.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pathetic. For years they've been turning this place into a knockoff discord server circlejerk.

They make fun of Patrick because they see in Patrick what they most hate about themselves.

They use this site to coordinate harassment/abuse towards one person, but at least 100 users have had to block me - a single person - because I made fun of them.

It's almost poetic.

I didn't ignore you, dickhead, I wasn't even here that day, fuckface.

I don't mind CF or Anus. Maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
Pathetic. For years they've been turning this place into a knockoff discord server circlejerk.

They make fun of Patrick because they see in Patrick what they most hate about themselves.

They use this site to coordinate harassment/abuse towards one person, but at least 100 users have had to block me - a single person - because I made fun of them.

It's almost poetic.
And the lesser CuntFucker had to block me - a single person - because he couldn't handle things getting real. Weak spirit.

It's really prosaic.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I have CF blocked because I got tired of pictures of that thing he calls a dick. Is he still doing that or did he calm down and I can unblock him?
I also blocked him because of the constant influx of pics of some guy’s asshole. Couldn’t care less whatever else he does, just don’t need to see that. Avoiding seeing him being a boring cunt, acting like a 12 year old playing Halo, who posts nothing but the same contrarian shit was just a bonus.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I also blocked him because of the constant influx of pics of some guy’s asshole. Couldn’t care less whatever else he does, just don’t need to see that. Avoiding seeing him being a boring cunt, acting like a 12 year old playing Halo, who posts nothing but the same contrarian shit was just a bonus.
Yeah, what a faggot nigger he is. I could have gone my whole life without knowing what a Niko Avacodo was.

Anyhoo, cuntfucker I owe you a stomping, redeemable any time. Nigger.