• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

0 -15% = Profit

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
sD6euQi.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He has had two contracts.
One with Angry Robots for his first trilogy unsure if Galen was his agent then
One with Tor for two unfinished Trilogies that haven't broke even yet.
The agent would have taken a cut on the advance deal which was several years ago now.
At very best he could claim $5k

If he pays agents fees on his "residuals" he is a complete rube.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
"Another" 15%? As in he is already "deducting" a portion of his "writing income"? How does that even work? The standard deduction is almost unquestionably more than him itemizing his deductions so there's no way his paltry "15% of his writing income" will even come into play. Unless his mortgage insurance deductible is huge?
More Retard Rick™️ lies. Oh really Rick? Your EITCA + welfare for being retarded ass needs a $3/1 writeoff vs liability over the standard deduction? Doubtful.

What 'liabilities' does Retard Rick™️ need deductions against? Mortgage? Gay trips for $400? Broke-ass retard. Patrick, you are a broke-dick nigger. Some niggers have more money than you. You should kill yourself.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
One of Biden's new IRS revenue agents could make a good case that Pat's "writing income" is more of a hobby than a business so deductions aren't allowed, but Pig Man recognizes it as a business so he can go to geek conventions instead of paying taxes on his hobby income. It's a shame that the IRS doesn't audit poor people like Pat and Niki.

Audit the pig

G

More Retard Rick™️ lies. Oh really Rick? Your EITCA + welfare for being retarded ass needs a $3/1 writeoff vs liability over the standard deduction? Doubtful.

What 'liabilities' does Retard Rick™️ need deductions against? Mortgage? Gay trips for $400? Broke-ass retard. Patrick, you are a broke-dick nigger. Some niggers have more money than you. You should kill yourself.
Are you saying welfare bums with effective tax rates of 0% can benefit from writing off stuff? I bet Pat thinks that writeoffs are refundable credits and lets be honest he has some of them like all welfare people.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
That's way more generous than I would say, he's in that nigger workers credit area, whatever the fuck they call that. He's getting refundable credits back and he thinks this new exempted income will be more.
Earned
Income
Tax
Credit

Yo dawg I saw you didn't make any money so here's some white folks's money that earned it
for you, nigger garbage.

G

Earned
Income
Tax
Credit

Yo dawg I saw you didn't make any money so here's some white folks's money that earned it
for you, nigger garbage.
That's the one, in Canada it's called something like the Canada's Worker Benefit, which you get for working and earning less, but at least pretending to be employed rather than spend the full-time on welfare. Here's some fucked up shit up here they give you credits on tax payable at the lowest bracket of 15% rather than exempt income from the highest bracket so you get fucked out of like 15% plus percent. Not to mention no mortgage interest deduction. So lets say you have 5000 in deductions you get 750 off your total tax bill rather than say 5000 of that lands in say the 30% bracket. The credits are also non-refundable at 0 owed. Pretty shitty lol.

G

"Another" 15%? As in he is already "deducting" a portion of his "writing income"? How does that even work? The standard deduction is almost unquestionably more than him itemizing his deductions so there's no way his paltry "15% of his writing income" will even come into play. Unless his mortgage insurance deductible is huge?
Yeah, it’s almost like he’s a fat liar or something.