🤔

G

Quashi, what's going on big guy?

1626629073259.png

1626629104929.png

G

Btw where we at with this guy? I know 99% of yall are going to say it's a troll, but he never posted any cock or poop pictures or did anything to indicate that it was a troll He made this one post and never came back, and was only online for 16 minutes. Is it one of you? I wanna believe so bad that this was the real Kyle

1626629402408.png

Will Tate

Oven March
‎
‎
Btw where we at with this guy? I know 99% of yall are going to say it's a troll, but he never posted any cock or poop pictures or did anything to indicate that it was a troll He made this one post and never came back, and was only online for 16 minutes. Is it one of you? I wanna believe so bad that this was the real Kyle

View attachment 1267
I kind of hope it's real, too, only because of the "going to be dealing with some serious shit" part. I'd love to watch every ounce of bad karma Pat's generated for himself in these 41 years to come crashing down on him all at once.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
‎
‎

View attachment 1267
Fake and gay.

"Frankly, I'm kind of worried about him." Are you? I'm aware his family's retarded but imagine seriously typing that out to a place like this.