🚨 TODAYS THE DAY THE DAN MAN RETURNS! 🚨

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Obviously all just a bit; if he was actually starting a forum that's "ready to go" he wouldn't wait another month to open it. July 19 is exactly 3 months since Dan's ban, right? Perhaps that admin guy didn't shoah him permanently and on that day he'll just slog his fat ass back in here to shit up the front page once more

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
β€Ž
β€Ž
Obviously all just a bit; if he was actually starting a forum that's "ready to go" he wouldn't wait another month to open it. July 19 is exactly 3 months since Dan's ban, right? Perhaps that admin guy didn't shoah him permanently and on that day he'll just slog his fat ass back in here to shit up the front page once more
He signed an NDA

New Delhi Agreement

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle wellness chick (err, check)
β€Ž
β€Ž
Wha happen
He was talking about what will make danforo superior to Owen farms, and suddenly got a text from his boss. He mentioned her name while LIVE, next ting you know, (like 20 seconds later and after some dead air) he nukes stream. Im wondering if someone left a comment in the chat that only he got to see.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
He was talking about what will make danforo superior to Owen farms, and suddenly got a text from his boss. He mentioned her name while LIVE, next ting you know, (like 20 seconds later and after some dead air) he nukes stream. Im wondering if someone left a comment in the chat that only he got to see.
No, funster. Nothing was nuked. I said my peace. My boss wanted to be a power mod. I'm sorry you're so stupid.