• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

“There will be streaming of events during the convention on Gen Con TV.”

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
IMG_9736.jpeg

G

I can't wait for Dan's live stream of himself watching the Gen Con stream, it's gonna knock our socks off
"So uhh... You gonna actually provide commentary Dan?"
"Alright that's it..." *Dial tone sound effect, how's that feel fucker clip* "you wanna fawkin tell me how to run a show? You fucking faggots? You NEVER tell me how to do this....that's podcasting 101. You fucking FAGGOT."

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
"So uhh... You gonna actually provide commentary Dan?"
"Alright that's it..." *Dial tone sound effect, how's that feel fucker clip* "you wanna fawkin tell me how to run a show? You fucking faggots? You NEVER tell me how to do this....that's podcasting 101. You fucking FAGGOT."
See, I actually like that. Just reading this made me bruise a rib.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Wait a second. So you're saying that genius sci-fi writer Patrick S. Tomlinson still hasn't figured how to get his last presentation onto Youtube but the next one will be publicly available live in the moment?

How the fuck are they getting all that broadcasting equipment into the conference room?

Where will they put the production booth?

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

How about a redditor throwing a paper airplane on stage with "PAY QUASI, NIGGER" written on it *just* as the panel Rick is hosting is starting. As the host, he'd the one obligated to go and pick it up off the ground near him. Being Rick, he would likely show it off to the whole crowd and make the entire panel about himself, or shit the bed otherwise by being visibly enraged and increasingly aggressive to the panelists as he fails to contain his urge to yell back to the anonymous stlakerchild in the audience. Would be a real shame if that happened.