“There will be streaming of events during the convention on Gen Con TV.”

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
IMG_9736.jpeg

G

I can't wait for Dan's live stream of himself watching the Gen Con stream, it's gonna knock our socks off
"So uhh... You gonna actually provide commentary Dan?"
"Alright that's it..." *Dial tone sound effect, how's that feel fucker clip* "you wanna fawkin tell me how to run a show? You fucking faggots? You NEVER tell me how to do this....that's podcasting 101. You fucking FAGGOT."

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
"So uhh... You gonna actually provide commentary Dan?"
"Alright that's it..." *Dial tone sound effect, how's that feel fucker clip* "you wanna fawkin tell me how to run a show? You fucking faggots? You NEVER tell me how to do this....that's podcasting 101. You fucking FAGGOT."
See, I actually like that. Just reading this made me bruise a rib.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Wait a second. So you're saying that genius sci-fi writer Patrick S. Tomlinson still hasn't figured how to get his last presentation onto Youtube but the next one will be publicly available live in the moment?

How the fuck are they getting all that broadcasting equipment into the conference room?

Where will they put the production booth?

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

How about a redditor throwing a paper airplane on stage with "PAY QUASI, NIGGER" written on it *just* as the panel Rick is hosting is starting. As the host, he'd the one obligated to go and pick it up off the ground near him. Being Rick, he would likely show it off to the whole crowd and make the entire panel about himself, or shit the bed otherwise by being visibly enraged and increasingly aggressive to the panelists as he fails to contain his urge to yell back to the anonymous stlakerchild in the audience. Would be a real shame if that happened.